)
wondaboy wrote:Yaket and I were out by Saddleback Island on Monday evening when we both heard a mighty splash to the left of us. We both turned to see the aftermath of the splash and DANG, it was BIG!!!!! Not having my TLD50 onboard |
Muppet wrote:Yeah I would'nt wish that Militaris you may get too close a look.... Lucky escape Ralph I would'nt want to get out there and ring the dinner bell to her. |
Militaris wrote:
How many kayakers have been taken by a great white? |

yeah not much chance of being taken.. but i still wouldnt be hanging around.![]()
)
Militaris wrote:... they enjoy tummy [...] rubs. |


Mercury Islands snapper fishing well Nothing from out wide this past fortnight, but there were... Read More >
Unpredictable spring weather Spring has arrived in Tutukaka, bringing with it the usual mix of... Read More >
Spring wind the handbrake. Spring is starting to make its presence felt in the outer... Read More >
Early snapper in Tasman Bay. Well, spring is finally here, and the days are getting... Read More >