)
wondaboy wrote:Yaket and I were out by Saddleback Island on Monday evening when we both heard a mighty splash to the left of us. We both turned to see the aftermath of the splash and DANG, it was BIG!!!!! Not having my TLD50 onboard |
Muppet wrote:Yeah I would'nt wish that Militaris you may get too close a look.... Lucky escape Ralph I would'nt want to get out there and ring the dinner bell to her. |
Militaris wrote:
How many kayakers have been taken by a great white? |

yeah not much chance of being taken.. but i still wouldnt be hanging around.![]()
)
Militaris wrote:... they enjoy tummy [...] rubs. |


Freshwater season underway. Wow, it’s October already, and our freshwater season is underway, and the... Read More >
Snapper about but not yet firing. It’s certainly nice to see daylight savings upon us... Read More >
Big reds in the shallows. The weather has made getting out on the water challenging... Read More >
Snapper moving in. A few Pacific bluefin are still gracing the weigh stations with last... Read More >