



P-A wrote:Great tying Clark. That one will slay loads of kingies and Kahawais. Best Regards
P-A |
Been tying a few of these flys. When I get to 'photo 3', I try to wrap the thread around the narrow end of foam but the foam compresses and the thread concentrates into a very small area... It still holds but does not look overly strong. Have you experienced that and any ideas on how to prevent it?
Thanks for this step by step Clark - will be trying this pattern as soon as I close down here. I appreciate these step by steps very much.
Jeanne
Freshwater season underway. Wow, it’s October already, and our freshwater season is underway, and the... Read More >
Snapper about but not yet firing. It’s certainly nice to see daylight savings upon us... Read More >
Big reds in the shallows. The weather has made getting out on the water challenging... Read More >
Snapper moving in. A few Pacific bluefin are still gracing the weigh stations with last... Read More >