Jimmy James wrote:Hi all, Am heading to Le Vasa Resort for a week at the end of August. I am super keen on SWFF - does anyone know of any charter operators that do it? If not then a good quality affordable charter that either can be chartered by myself or jump in with a group??
Thanks |
Alfred was the cheapest option when I went over there last year, but I was staying at Sinalei which is 30 minutes over the hill from Apia. Fish the Dream is based at Sinalei and I went out with them on a shared charter. I think they are around 1200 Tala for 5 hours which you would split by the number of people on the charter (up to 5 ppl)
Freshwater season underway. Wow, it’s October already, and our freshwater season is underway, and the... Read More >
Snapper about but not yet firing. It’s certainly nice to see daylight savings upon us... Read More >
Big reds in the shallows. The weather has made getting out on the water challenging... Read More >
Snapper moving in. A few Pacific bluefin are still gracing the weigh stations with last... Read More >