Jan - March Bog seat Nominations

Page  12>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Phats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jan - March Bog seat Nominations
    Posted: 11 Mar 2008 at 10:39pm
Phats View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Lets have them

Will take backdates for this one..anything goes 1st Jan onward

A stiching we will go, a stiching we will go, Hi ho the Merry O a stiching we will go
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kezza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2008 at 5:49am
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2008 at 8:34pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Indeed.... a good start there....
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Phats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2008 at 9:47pm
Phats View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Having a Beer with Mr Ab fab this eve it seems there is more to add to this tale of woe...

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ab_Fab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2008 at 10:31pm
Ab_Fab View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Lies, all lies!!!! I destroyed all memory of said day from my mind with copious amounts of rum that evening so I will not agree to that which I do not remember, it must have been a bad dream!

Phats, be careful, be very careful   
What will a blonde girl say when you tell her she's pregnant? A: is it mine?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Phats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2008 at 11:05pm
Phats View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

You aint got **** !

Bring it on
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ab_Fab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2008 at 7:53am
Ab_Fab View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Let me see, now what was that txt message on your phone and how do I copy its contents to this website again?   
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Phats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2008 at 8:42am
Phats View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

You mean the txt from the Princess ?

She wants me for my body

You will have to do better than that sunshine Wink

Mmmmmmm Chelsea sugar in my coffee Evil%20Smile
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ab_Fab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2008 at 10:24pm
Ab_Fab View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

9 words come to mind Phats

"You want the truth, you can't handle the truth!"
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Finatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2008 at 2:08pm
Finatic View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I would like to put a vote in for a certain yanky redneck. Not naming name's through fear of legal action. Although he seems to go under the guise of 'Anonymous' at the moment... Even though he clearly stated he was leaving the forums. His words "...I am done with this joke of a website."
What's the cheapest type of meat? Dear balls. They're under a buck.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Phats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2008 at 2:15pm
Phats View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

You mean that little twat Hellfish. I can tell
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Finatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2008 at 2:22pm
Finatic View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Could well be. But remember, I'm a New Zealander and apparently we havent been raised how to think
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Moocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2008 at 5:27pm
Moocha View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Thought that fulla started his own forum sum total 0.5 members
http://www.redneckriot.com/redneck-forum/47.html

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2008 at 5:12pm
Bender View Drop Down
Life Member
Life Member

I think we need to clarify.

1: Would the nomination be for getting chased by a bronzie and running, squealing from the water with his ringpiece puckered?

2: Claiming credit for establishing the Yak Yak Yak forum, totally laughable in itself (see Point 1)

3: Berating Stephen Tapp (one of NZ's foremost kayak fishos)

4: Carrying on like his fantastic, amazing truly splendiferous boat was more like a fully tricked out Maritimo 60 ... when in fact it was a very basic Sea Nymph (nothing wrong with that - just like 3 inches really will do the trick in the right hands).

5: When caught out, authoring a series of whinging crying emails and PMs accusing New Zealanders of being uneducated and unsophisticated (um who's country is currently embroiled in Iraq and will be for many moons to come).

6: Threatening legal action to various site members who laughed at him. (Your Honour, while you are a member of an uneducated and unsophisticated country, I'm sure you realise how damaging it can be for someone with my ego to make a total and utter dick of himself, therefore I suggest you award me something.... please).

Nobody has ever come up with a great idea after a second bottle of water.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote cosmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2008 at 9:17pm
cosmo View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

geez this sounds interesting,legal actionLOL thats getting a bit serious isnt it some one taking themselves a bit to serious
i just want to go fishing..........amd ignore all my adult problems
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blue Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2008 at 9:26pm
Blue Asparagus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

stop it I am so excited, who is this gay bar bar leaner?

hey i thought the toilet seat was for only smoke house bay???????

no ok then lets stitch up the pig....
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Raumatibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2008 at 5:36pm
Raumatibeach View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

I don't think the clown berated Steve Tapp, to be honest I think he has a very strong case of unrequited "manlove" for him.He did slag off Rainbow and Dogfish who are repsected kayak fishos.If he sues I'll be taking some time off to watch the trial, "your honour the complainant is clearly a twat"....." I concur case dismissed".

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bushpig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2008 at 5:45pm
Bushpig View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Please stop picking on Hellfish, all 3 foot 2 and 19 stone of him will be very upset at this. Also as an employee of the NZ Goverment ( read dole bludger) he has conciderable force behind him, and no thats not just his stature and weight
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blue Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2008 at 9:03pm
Blue Asparagus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Bushpig Bushpig wrote:

Please stop picking on Hellfish, all 3 foot 2 and 19 stone of him will be very upset at this. Also as an employee of the NZ Goverment ( read dole bludger) he has conciderable force behind him, and no thats not just his stature and weight

your a bad man Mr, please stop not.......LOLLOLLOL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Finatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2008 at 9:14am
Finatic View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I heard through the grapevine that Mr Hellfish had a considerable amount of support behind him. Somewhere along the line the grape that said this was support for him to leave the forum and the country must've fallen off the vine.
Page  12>