Builders award nom for HHora

Page  123>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Boulder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Builders award nom for HHora
    Posted: 23 Mar 2006 at 7:39pm
Boulder View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Thats correct and take note BA we have a sure fire winner for Builders toilet seat resulting from conduct unbecomming a smart and well trained crew member at the recent Houhora comp.

This  nomination goes to none other than our newly deflowered marlin virgin Mr PD SQUID

The award is a result of deriliction of duty in allowing the Ultimate Mongrel to be launched without the bungs in complete disregard for his team position of Launch Control.  Let me explain further

As anyone knows a good team is well organised and everyone knows their role within the team to get a top result for that team. Now it was bushies job to drive the boat off the trailer and hover around the wharf waiting for me to join the team while PDS parked the trailer and ran dowm the hill to the team aboard the boat. Then while eating the breakfast it was my profound challange to purchase from the lady at the wharf we would motor down the harbour. Needless to say I performed faultlessly despite considerable distraction in the loverly form of the chef to whom I took a frendly fancy thus ensuring Team Mongrel excellent and generous portions in our breakfasts.

Squid was given his duties in clear recognition of Bushies previous record as being a bit unreliable in regard to bungs. That night we we all dragged up on stage and given a full roasting and our "dick of the day awards" Bushie and I suffered a great deal of shame and embarrisment as a result of PDS failing to complete his mission in a competatant manner and without question deserves this award so BA I commend him to you as a totally worthy recipient!!!

Then the absolute rrrrrrrswipe had the cheek to go and catch a marlin that very day on my brand new virgin Diawa 80wide reel

What me gutted and seeking revenge not really       TUI ADD!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kezza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2006 at 7:57pm
Kezza View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

a more worthy reciptient you will not find...deal to him!!!

PS...welcome back koro, didn't mean all those nasty words I called you yesterday on the phone. TUI ADD!!!

PSS...your reconditioned TLD5 awaits it's masters hands...didn't "need" anything doing to it, but they replaced the bearing and drag plate whilst it was cracked open!!...nice!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Phats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2006 at 8:56pm
Phats View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Love it

Launching at Omaha the week before Hohoura, Bushie stopped by...I held up this plastic thing and said "This is a Bung, bungs are for stopping the water coming in the boat "

Pity PDS wasnt with the stupid P**** 

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Peter da Squid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2006 at 9:10pm
Peter da Squid View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

bloody hell Koro,just when I thought you had a little bit of niceness in ya??
no words about bungs were mentioned to me

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ha
ahhhh well.
Good for Nuthin
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tagit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2006 at 9:11pm
Tagit View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Surely the Builders 'Prize' should follow the 'boat rules' about dividing up competition winnings. I think that there was a thread about this somewhere 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blue Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2006 at 9:16pm
Blue Asparagus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

mmmm so do i have the final say in the matter, it dose look the part on my wall after all....

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blue Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2006 at 9:19pm
Blue Asparagus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

plus i like the squid....thats what you wanted me to say ay mate, a slight twist of ones arm it can be put back on the skipper for not checking the 1st mates actions......diet coke x 1 any advances Bushy my bestest mate.

but hang on another team member dropping you both in it mmmmmm

who to choose???? will it be a tui's

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2006 at 9:36pm
Bender View Drop Down
Life Member
Life Member

One can only say ... well deserved and hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

I wonder whether Sir Boulder deserves one for molesting the poor chefgirl. Imagine his leering bloody visage appearing hungover and sweating almost pure Lion Red every morning at the dock at some unforsaken hour. Oh dear oh dear.

Nobody has ever come up with a great idea after a second bottle of water.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Boulder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2006 at 10:16pm
Boulder View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Bender

Please allow a little common sence to drift into your world

I deny ever being bloody except for the broken toe I managed during the scuffle with PD Squids marlin

I never suffered a hangover as I drink in extreme moderation these days as you well know. also since I was attempting to impress said chef and doing rather well I might say I took great pains to be cool  calm and never sweating a drop. As for lion red not a drop passed my lips on the weekend as I only drink Burbon and coke and then only in great moderation.

Note my and bushie,s stirling efforts demonstrating sobriety persuaded even PD Squid to show unheard of restraint to the extent that he returned home today with his bottle of JD completly unopened and even had Obald commenting on his changed perfofmance and sober ways.

You malign me greatly by judging my on the basis of your own style and should you have any sence of decency you will self award a cow pattie for that drivel you unfairly posted above

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fishb8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2006 at 10:19pm
Fishb8 View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

All sounds so tacky and unbecoming that, purely in the interests of decorum, that everyone should go to bed and have a very good sleep. It always looks so much simplier in the morning.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Phats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2006 at 11:18pm
Phats View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Boulder.....I know bullshyte when I see it, and its dribbling off your chin my good man.....

Tagit.....good bluudy point.

BA. Listen to Tagit

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Builder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2006 at 8:45pm
The Builder View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

I vote for Squidly ! never replys to the filth I send him,  (thats a gotcha Pete, tee hee ) whens the piss up, sorry presentation ?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2006 at 8:59pm
Bender View Drop Down
Life Member
Life Member

I have grave news fellow fishos, and it is news that I fear should consign Mr P. D. Squid to the consigns of the Builders Dunny seat in this instance.

It has come to my attention and been confirmed by two worthy and honest souls that the aforementioned Mr P.D. Squid

DID TAKETH A WHOLE (FULL AND CAPPED) BOTTLE OF JACK DANIELS FERMENTUOUS LIQUOR TO HOUHORA

AND RETURN TO AUCKLAND WITH SAID BOTTLE UNTOUCHED. UNOPENED. UNDRUNKENED.

UNTOUCHED!

(A witch a witch ..burn the bugger, burn the bugger's ass)

Faithful friends. Honest fishos. Fair and unbiaised members of the dunny seat awards Jury, I ask that you pass the appropriate judgement on this tragic case. Tragic I say, tragic.

Nobody has ever come up with a great idea after a second bottle of water.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Boulder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2006 at 10:26pm
Boulder View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Burn his rrrrrarse at the stake then off with his head I say

No one catches a marlin on my brand new reel and 1 day old lure and lives to tell the tale!

He has been judged by the jury of previous holders as completly deserving and it now only requires the wise and current holder to concur for this to be a done deal. Come on then BA lets stitch him up while he is skulking away in Australia as we all know dirty deeds are best done behind his back for his tenticles have an uncanny reach.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Barrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2006 at 7:30am
Barrie View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

hey
wait a minute
I take it that it was some sort of ostralian rum rather than the correct stuff and If that is correct, maybe he should be praised for not forceing said "stuff"on the rest of his crew.

mind you, it it was of drinkable quality, then he should be awarded all and a few extra awards of discreditatiion (if that is a word)
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2006 at 8:33am
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Barrie .. JACK DANIELS ... that is a pretty grave allegation Mr Squid, you're acting out of turn.

I don't believe Mr Boulder's account of his dealings with the aforementioned kitchen staff. The thought of any red blooded male away on a fishing comp for days, after consuming alcohol - by your own admission mind you -  in the presence of an attractive young lady - behaving in a gentlemanly manner all the while feigning sobriety - the mind boggles. I am sure that from a third parties perspective a whole different picture would have been painted and it wouldn't have been minds that were boggling. As for Mr Squid's use of your Diawa reel, well that is another point of law entirely. You bought it for the intended purpose of catching marlin. It was used for it's intended purpose. You offered it's use to the crew. They accepted your offer in good faith. The only real concern here Mr Boulder is that YOU sir bought a Diawa. That is no fault of Mr Squid.

However I digress. Mr Squid, it was your duty to ensure all 5 bung holes (possibly there were 8 but that point has yet to have been discussed in this forum) whether you were aware of that fact or not, simply because it was YOUR TURN! You were willing to accept YOUR TURN on the rod, you no doubt accepted when it was YOUR TURN to buy a round of drinks, otherwise we would all have heard about it by now. As I have so clearly and succintly illustrated to you and your peers the cold hard facts on this case, Mr Squid, I can only suggest that it is in fact YOUR TURN to accept the Dunny Seat Award.

I urge you all to put aside the mental meanderings offered by some of our esteemed colleagues in an attempt to sway and bolster opinions for whatever reason. It is your duty to sweep aside these unfouinded assertions and allegations and simply stick to the cold hard facts!

Mr Squid, accept the award as it has been so graciously accepted by fallen heroes before you.

What do you have to say for yourself young man?

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Builder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2006 at 9:58pm
The Builder View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

cut out the crap, when,s the piss up ? oops presentation! & where ?

gotta be something else to beat B.A,s do!  won,t be nice watching a reel man shed a tear or three , as he passes over his most prized possession but  "thems the breaks" as they say in this fishing thing.

(happy to come over B.A.  swipe the couple of holes in your wall with buiders bog, teehee ) just hope Squides has plenty of dosh on hand to

" Shout the bar !  "          

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Donald Duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2006 at 3:07pm
Donald Duck View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I'd just like to say that the competition for the Dunny Seat Award was very well judged... I can say this because my name wasn't even mentioned once.

Peter Da Squid - very deserving recipient (especially after never mentioning the existence of J.D. bottle to Yours Truly).

And Smudge, with regard to Mr Rocky Boulder and the Breakfast BBQing Beauty... mate, the stories I could tell ! And I was only aboard T.U.M. for one day.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bushpig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2006 at 12:56pm
Bushpig View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

There is absolutely no doubt that Squid is the rightful recipient of this award.

Bung duty was allocated to him and he was negligent in his duties.

Hang the bugger I say.
I would rather laugh with the Sinners, than cry with the Saints
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dead Ant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2006 at 1:30pm
Dead Ant View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

I can confirm that the term "Launch Control" had been coined by the time I had uncovered the story from the watchful Ramp Controller and sauntered over to the Wharf.  Boulder and Bushy were quick to admit to an incident had occured but the finger pointing was firmly in the PDS direction.

To add to leaving the Bungs out and JD undrunk he also left behind his personal bottle of Tomato Sauce in the tent on Saturday night.  Luckily this did not cause the anticipate catastrophe as he had a spare!  Hang that seat high.

Cheers

DA

[IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y228/DeadAnt/pinTunacopyf.jpg">
Page  123>