Shrek Award

Page  12>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KeriBOI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shrek Award
    Posted: 04 Jan 2006 at 8:04pm
KeriBOI View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Shore Boyz Shrek Award
Nominations due to happenings while at Shore Boyz Events

Venue - New Brew
What happened?

Half way through the evening

LB says "oh btw, none of you guys are driving that car out there that had its lights on when I came in?"

BA says "oh #*%."

Thanks to FT and a little jump start things are ok.

So who gets nominated? LB or BA?
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blue Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2006 at 8:14pm
Blue Asparagus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Lets just say LB is my favorite guy lol hehehe sh1t happens to us all but twice as much to me, lucky it was the wifes Nissan not my bugger truck. good night guys enjoyed it alot
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ohsif Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2006 at 9:59pm
ohsif View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Quote: Originally posted by KeriBOI on 04 January 2006
Shore Boyz Shrek Award

So who gets nominated? LB or BA?

Both: LB for not saying anything for two hours and BA for having his lights on at 4pm.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2006 at 10:22pm
Woody View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

BA was trying to avoid the land rocks, there was some fog about.....
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Wizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2006 at 10:27pm
Wizard View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Cold blooded, but funny none the less.  So will it still be windy tomorrow, hint hint??  Dan
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Phats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2006 at 10:58pm
Phats View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Quote: Originally posted by KeriBOI on 04 January 2006
Shore Boyz Shrek Award
Nominations due to happenings while at Shore Boyz Events

If its While at Shore boys events there is a few......

Bender falling up the stairs when getting home qualifies

BA Slamming a 7ftr against the windows qualifies

LB not scoring (nuff said) qualifies

KY's tantys Qualifies

Failing to shout back qualifies

Ski telling us about phone books qualifies

Ohsifs Pulling shorts tonight qualifies

I suppose......wearing a jaffa shirt qualifies..........

So go on...pick one

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blue Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2006 at 11:02pm
Titanium
Titanium

I do reacon the pulling shorts and the fact he was dropped off too.

to top it off the young lovilies came in saw the fred dag shorts and left dont reacon it was our pulling shirts ay.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Peter da Squid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2006 at 1:30am
Peter da Squid View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

hehehehe pulling shorts!
were they like the ones on the L&P adds??
Good for Nuthin
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Barrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2006 at 7:51am
Barrie View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

was Ski there?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Phats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2006 at 9:35am
Phats View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Quote: Originally posted by Peter da Squid on 05 January 2006
hehehehe pulling shorts!
were they like the ones on the L&P adds??

How did you know Squiddy ........God, in the light of day they were just hideous

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ohsif Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2006 at 10:04am
ohsif View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Quote: Originally posted by Phats on 05 January 2006

How did you know Squiddy ........God, in the light of day they were just hideous

You�re just jealous of my youthful, muscled legs.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blue Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2006 at 10:17am
Titanium
Titanium

Quote: Originally posted by ohsif on 05 January 2006

You�re just jealous of my youthful, muscled legs.

yeah your right they looked like something out of a KFC add without the BBQ sauce.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ohsif Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2006 at 10:25am
ohsif View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Quote: Originally posted by Blue Asparagus on 05 January 2006

yeah your right they looked like something out of a KFC add without the BBQ sauce.

Better than lookin like the Colonel though eh BA.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blue Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2006 at 10:27am
Titanium
Titanium

yeah your right there you dont have a beard or hair hehehe plus he was blonde, oh was that directed at me lol, are we on for tonight?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Phats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2006 at 1:30pm
Phats View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I might give tonight a miss...

Having spent 70 odd notes and then wrestling with a bottle of Ruba when I got home the heads a little worse for wear

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blue Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2006 at 2:02pm
Titanium
Titanium

I might give tonight a miss...

Having spent 70 odd notes and then wrestling with a bottle of Ruba when I got home the heads a little worse for wear

arhhhhhh ha so translated you are finally painting the fence.....hey if you want a hand to paint it let us know, the wifes pretty good with a brush ay.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Phats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2006 at 3:02pm
Phats View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Nope....correct translation....

Got told off for spending 70 + Notes in 3 hours, was drinking Ruba while being told off which caused me to be "Lippy" Thus increasing the telling off considerably.

You seem to be confused Mr BA .....Im supposed to build a fence....FT is supposed to be painting.....neither of us are doing either

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blue Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2006 at 3:13pm
Titanium
Titanium

i stand corrected now get back on the turps mr lippy. the offer still stands if you need a hand ay.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Peter da Squid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2006 at 3:14pm
Peter da Squid View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Excellent phats, no building or painting ya may as well come fishing with the animals on Saturday?
load up the mobile ya big hanky and lets get the fark outta here!
I'll shout ya some rums if you make it??
Good for Nuthin
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ohsif Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2006 at 3:40pm
ohsif View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

New nomination:

Phats for not remembering �when in a hole, stop digging� and forgetting that you can never win an argument with SWMBO, especially after several Rubas. Extra merit for disclosing expenditure in the first place.

Page  12>