BEWARE OF SCAMMERS

Page  <123
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote bazza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2021 at 9:14am
bazza View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium
OBE - Over Bloody Eighty

Re stolen goods :-

As an aside to this thread may be worth keeping in mind the law as I understand it to be re stolen goods :-

Stolen goods belong to & must be returned to the previously legal owner regardless of how far down the chain.

The buyer even if legitimate is usually the party who misses out regardless of being unaware the goods had been stolen.

If this is the situation ( maybe any legal beagles here could advise ) then simply paying for the goods on payment does not necessarily offer protection unless the buyer can extract payment from the seller
but have to ask yourself what are the chances of that happening  ?

An aquaintance was once paid a considerable amount of cash the day after there was a robbery close to where the the buyer lived. He had no proof the payment was from the proceeds of the robbery but was advised that if it could be related then it legally would have to return the payment received to the bank.

Consequently they spent a considerable amount of time depositing staggered amounts into as many accounts as possible.

When you cry, feel pain or sadness, no one notices your sorrow .... BUT
fart just ONE time !!!!!!!!!!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MarkE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2022 at 9:08pm
MarkE View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Latest scammer...

Sea Strike 18' Centre Console - Under Construction....Build Thread here
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Uncle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2022 at 9:19pm
Uncle View Drop Down
Moderator - Black Belt
Moderator - Black Belt

Yes, agreed MarkE
I'll terminate his membership.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Coutta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2022 at 10:45am
Coutta View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

MarkE. You beat me to it with that prick. I put out a post looking for a Terez rod and he replied with all sorts of quotes and promises. He was persistent when I told him no. He gave an address in the states.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MarkE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2022 at 9:58am
MarkE View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

colinbo... spammer.
Sea Strike 18' Centre Console - Under Construction....Build Thread here
Page  <123