1) Preheat oven to 200 degrees C and line an oven tray with baking paper.
2) Place the first six ingredients in a bowl and mix to combine. Season with cracked pepper.
3) Cut each sheet of pastry into four squares. Place 1 tbsp of mixture on one side of the pastry square. Brush the edges with a little water and fold the pastry over the filling, pressing the edges together.
4) Place the triangles on the lined oven tray, brush with the egg wash and sprinkle with poppy seeds if using.
5) Bake for 12 minutes or until puffy and golden.
6) Serve with a dollop of sour cream. ENJOY.
This article is reproduced with permission of