• 4 snapper fillets
• 2 tbsp tomato paste
• 1 tbsp fresh thyme, chopped
• 1 cup breadcrumbs
• ¼ – ½ cup grated parmesan cheese (adjust the cheese quantity to suit your palate)
• Serve with roasted veggies or a summer salad.
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
2. If you are making roast veggies, prep these now and place in the oven for 20 minutes or cook until tender.
3. Line a baking tray with baking paper for the fish fillets.
4. Mix together the breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese and thyme and place on a dinner plate.
5. Pat dry the fish fillets, then lightly oil and season with salt and pepper.
6. Spread a layer of tomato paste on the fish fillets and place them tomato side down into the bread crumb mixture, then move to the baking tray.
7. Place in the oven to bake for 5-7 minutes or until the fish is opaque and cooked through. The cooking time will vary depending on the thickness of your fish fillet. Don’t overcook the fish as it will continue cooking for a few minutes when removed from the heat.
Serve with roasted veggies or a summer salad and enjoy!
This article is reproduced with permission of