Trident Terminal Tackle UK

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote scuzzymoto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trident Terminal Tackle UK
    Posted: 16 Dec 2021 at 7:18am
scuzzymoto View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

We have received the first shipment of Trident via the UK, these products will be supplied to a few stores in NZ/Aus, this has been set up over the last 2-3 years in the back ground as they say... 
I know the owner of the company very well and been involved with in the design process of the products in NZ and AU....
Theres afew other bits and bobs on there way to NZ as well stay tuned

Personally these clips above are the best I have used for surfcasting .. We have a couple small things on there way.. (cant stay away from the industry)

Have a gander guys(and girls or it that thing what ever fisher person who knows who cares)https://www.tridenttackleshop.com/
"It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled” Mark Twain
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2021 at 11:54pm
MB View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Look good. Have to say, Europe is well ahead of us in terms of surf casting gear.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote O'Neill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2021 at 8:06pm
O'Neill View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

The current range is available here through Lure me.
Some of the component colour choices are limited (due to its popularity) and the Terma link in stock is version 1.
The newly released Dynaform should be available in the new year.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote scuzzymoto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2021 at 11:00am
Titanium
Titanium

Stock here in NZ ( mid Dec), presentation to stores early next week , sent products to Aussie , alot of interest, may pass this on to a retailer in NZ, to many orders for surf rods so need to start building asap...
Dynaform here and been tested on the gravel beaches down this way.....
"It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled” Mark Twain
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote O'Neill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2021 at 3:50pm
O'Neill View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Interesting that you make these claims as the owner of Trident who I have know personally since the range was first launched does not personally know you!
Having had nothing but positive experiences with Trident and their products I tend to believe him.
He checked his order records and while you may have been sent a small order there were no Dynaforms in it, perhaps the cut and paste image of Termalinks directly from the Trident site is a bit of a giveaway.
Trident incidentally have a policy of not having the items in shops as it impacts on price points compared to other rig components despite the Trident components being superior in both design and individual components used in the construction so would be I pretty sure Trident would be opposed to having a distributor in this part of the world as this would add additional costs to the products.
The current supplier here, Lure Me came from early discussions I again personally had with the owner at Trident looking for an online shop that could offer components here for a resonable price, taking into consideration postage costs from the UK if bought direct from Trident Tackle Developments.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote scuzzymoto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2021 at 1:46pm
Titanium
Titanium

lol- crawl under your rock and stay there, as per normal think you know all- 
 known Gary since he did the Out Cast leads and Lead links and bait clips ( he even sent sinker molds,may have to connect Yeehnah to get molds back)
We shall see, just presented Pully rigs to club members and 2 stores and they are interested in stocking--( money talks).. 
Dont need to answer to you dude- but we do get sent alot of gear from others in the UK , and still distribute certain things to Aussie and NZ ... (rigs same as MOON GLOW UK have a gander)

Part of order..

Roto Clip, ( will take an 8/0 Mustard demon

Below is the Kicker- Ideal for big hooks and also clipped down ledger rigs ( fantastic down this way for snaps and grunters)

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote O'Neill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2022 at 10:22am
O'Neill View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

But it's such a happy stone, in the real world.Wink
Enjoy your few Trident components.