Steps wrote:"On later model motors this fuse was replaced with a fusable link." Cool that may answer a question I dont need to know, but may in the future. I had a couple electrical issues with my Jonny tilt...Alsorted. I followed the whole circuit diagrams around see how stuff works.. In there I rem a fusable link inside the loom. Is this what they look like? |
Mo-Mac1 wrote:It was sitting on the outside of the power head in the cowling on the fuel pump side of the motor. It was running perfect 2 weeks earlier. So after the fault I have: Striped and cleaned carbs, replaced fuel pump diaphragm. Checked timing and carb settings. New magneto/coil under the flywheel. Check flywheel magnets. Tried disconnecting sparkplug leads but all 3 have a similar effect. 2 of the 3 cylinders seem oily. Compression test all 3 are the same, about 118 psi. |
Opening is here! The opening of the trout season is upon us and weather conditions... Read More >
Signs of spring snapper action. There are some promising signs that Bream Bay is getting... Read More >
Softbaiting on fire. September has seen 269 catches submitted to the NZOFC monthly competition through... Read More >
Fishing kicking into gear. Spring has well and truly arrived in the outer Hauraki Gulf,... Read More >