MB wrote:As I've said a few times before: - If you have skills: whetstone - If you want to ruin your blade: cheap electric knife sharpener - If you have money: Scary Sharp or Work Sharp - If you are a masochist: Lansky - None of the above: Warthog |
smudge wrote:I think that is the best knife sharpening post I've seen! Warthog certainly tick a few boxes. Pretty happy with the Sharpall but aintaining that angle is my weak point. |
smudge wrote:
I think that is the best knife sharpening post I've seen! Warthog certainly tick a few boxes. Pretty happy with the Sharpall but aintaining that angle is my weak point. |
Opening is here! The opening of the trout season is upon us and weather conditions... Read More >
Signs of spring snapper action. There are some promising signs that Bream Bay is getting... Read More >
Softbaiting on fire. September has seen 269 catches submitted to the NZOFC monthly competition through... Read More >
Fishing kicking into gear. Spring has well and truly arrived in the outer Hauraki Gulf,... Read More >