Kandrew wrote:I can’t se mine either, I’ve always backed using the mirrors so the way I do it is if I can’t see the trailer in either side mirror then it must be going straight behind the car. If that makes sense |
krow wrote:
|
Kandrew wrote:I can’t se mine either, I’ve always backed using the mirrors so the way I do it is if I can’t see the trailer in either side mirror then it must be going straight behind the car. If that makes sense |
Keith C wrote:I have a magnetic pull out car-aerial type extension that I attach to my mudguard. I have attached a flag, as it gets difficult to see reversing into the sun. Similar concept here with this hitch alignment guide: https://www.reeseprod.com/Product/63300_trailer-hitch-alignment-system |
Freshwater season underway. Wow, it’s October already, and our freshwater season is underway, and the... Read More >
Snapper about but not yet firing. It’s certainly nice to see daylight savings upon us... Read More >
Big reds in the shallows. The weather has made getting out on the water challenging... Read More >
Snapper moving in. A few Pacific bluefin are still gracing the weigh stations with last... Read More >