MB wrote:As I've said a few times before: - If you have skills: whetstone - If you want to ruin your blade: cheap electric knife sharpener - If you have money: Scary Sharp or Work Sharp - If you are a masochist: Lansky - None of the above: Warthog |
smudge wrote:I think that is the best knife sharpening post I've seen! Warthog certainly tick a few boxes. Pretty happy with the Sharpall but aintaining that angle is my weak point. |
smudge wrote:
I think that is the best knife sharpening post I've seen! Warthog certainly tick a few boxes. Pretty happy with the Sharpall but aintaining that angle is my weak point. |
Mercury Islands snapper fishing well. Nothing from out wide this past fortnight, but there were... Read More >
Unpredictable spring weather Spring has arrived in Tutukaka, bringing with it the usual mix of... Read More >
Spring wind the handbrake. Spring is starting to make its presence felt in the outer... Read More >
Early snapper in Tasman Bay. Well, spring is finally here, and the days are getting... Read More >