MB wrote:As I've said a few times before: - If you have skills: whetstone - If you want to ruin your blade: cheap electric knife sharpener - If you have money: Scary Sharp or Work Sharp - If you are a masochist: Lansky - None of the above: Warthog |
smudge wrote:I think that is the best knife sharpening post I've seen! Warthog certainly tick a few boxes. Pretty happy with the Sharpall but aintaining that angle is my weak point. |
smudge wrote:
I think that is the best knife sharpening post I've seen! Warthog certainly tick a few boxes. Pretty happy with the Sharpall but aintaining that angle is my weak point. |
Freshwater season underway. Wow, it’s October already, and our freshwater season is underway, and the... Read More >
Snapper about but not yet firing. It’s certainly nice to see daylight savings upon us... Read More >
Big reds in the shallows. The weather has made getting out on the water challenging... Read More >
Snapper moving in. A few Pacific bluefin are still gracing the weigh stations with last... Read More >