Kandrew wrote:I can’t se mine either, I’ve always backed using the mirrors so the way I do it is if I can’t see the trailer in either side mirror then it must be going straight behind the car. If that makes sense |
krow wrote:
|
Kandrew wrote:I can’t se mine either, I’ve always backed using the mirrors so the way I do it is if I can’t see the trailer in either side mirror then it must be going straight behind the car. If that makes sense |
Keith C wrote:I have a magnetic pull out car-aerial type extension that I attach to my mudguard. I have attached a flag, as it gets difficult to see reversing into the sun. Similar concept here with this hitch alignment guide: https://www.reeseprod.com/Product/63300_trailer-hitch-alignment-system |
Opening is here! The opening of the trout season is upon us and weather conditions... Read More >
Signs of spring snapper action. There are some promising signs that Bream Bay is getting... Read More >
Softbaiting on fire. September has seen 269 catches submitted to the NZOFC monthly competition through... Read More >
Fishing kicking into gear. Spring has well and truly arrived in the outer Hauraki Gulf,... Read More >