Chinese mice

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Mc Tool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chinese mice
    Posted: 24 Apr 2026 at 6:07pm
Mc Tool View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum


Joined: 23 Dec 2021
Location: Riverton
Status: Offline
Points: 1032
I just watched a guy hook two good trout ( spitting distance below the bridge over the Aparima at Thornbury 9883) with a Temu mouse lure . It doesnt have a name but it was $7.34. and hinged in the middle with a segmented tail. I just ordered two .🙂
I have lived here 10 years and have never seen or heard of anyone fishing a mouse here.....just goes to show .
I wish I was young again .... Id be heaps smarter than this time
Back to Top
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2026 at 6:32pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja
Avatar

Joined: 17 Jul 2002
Location: Te Toro
Status: Offline
Points: 33850
I'm a pretty poor trout fisherman to be fair but have heard of mouse imitataions at this time of year many times..
Best gurnard fisherman in my street
Back to Top
Forum Jump
Forum Permissions View Drop Down


This page was generated in 0.090 seconds.

Fishing Reports Visit Reports

Saltwater Fishing Reports
Mercury Bay Fishing Report 01/10/26

Mercury Islands snapper fishing well. Nothing from out wide this past fortnight, but there were... Read More >

01 Oct 2026
Saltwater Fishing Reports
Tutukaka Fishing Report 01/10/26

Unpredictable spring weather Spring has arrived in Tutukaka, bringing with it the usual mix of... Read More >

01 Oct 2026
Saltwater Fishing Reports
Outer Hauraki Gulf Fishing Report 17/09/26

Spring wind the handbrake. Spring is starting to make its presence felt in the outer... Read More >

17 Sep 2026
Saltwater Fishing Reports
Top of the South Fishing Report - 17/09/26

Early snapper in Tasman Bay. Well, spring is finally here, and the days are getting... Read More >

17 Sep 2026
Fishing bite times Fishing bite times

Major Bites

Minor Bites

Major Bites

Minor Bites