Kandrew wrote:I can’t se mine either, I’ve always backed using the mirrors so the way I do it is if I can’t see the trailer in either side mirror then it must be going straight behind the car. If that makes sense |
krow wrote:
|
Kandrew wrote:I can’t se mine either, I’ve always backed using the mirrors so the way I do it is if I can’t see the trailer in either side mirror then it must be going straight behind the car. If that makes sense |
Keith C wrote:I have a magnetic pull out car-aerial type extension that I attach to my mudguard. I have attached a flag, as it gets difficult to see reversing into the sun. Similar concept here with this hitch alignment guide: https://www.reeseprod.com/Product/63300_trailer-hitch-alignment-system |
Mercury Islands snapper fishing well Nothing from out wide this past fortnight, but there were... Read More >
Unpredictable spring weather Spring has arrived in Tutukaka, bringing with it the usual mix of... Read More >
Spring wind the handbrake. Spring is starting to make its presence felt in the outer... Read More >
Early snapper in Tasman Bay. Well, spring is finally here, and the days are getting... Read More >