Fish Addict wrote:The recreational sector can expect no favours from politicians. They know all too well who butters their bread and it ain't the recs. No different over here in WA. |
Tzer wrote:
From what I see too even commercial in WA aren’t getting any favours from politicians there. I think here our advocacy groups like Liegasea aren’t doing recreational any favours either, too many desk sitters who don’t get out and see what is happening first hand. |
smudge wrote:
Who else do we have? 100,000 rec fishers all wanting something different? Ohhh and 900,000 that couldn't care less. |
smudge wrote:
Who else do we have? 100,000 rec fishers all wanting something different? Ohhh and 900,000 that couldn't care less. |
Tzer wrote:
Smudge while I agree with the concept of Legasea and initially did support them as I did for the NZSFC but I with drew my support for both about 10 years ago when their ideology turned into nothing more than being an anti commercial organisation. Legasea comms team don’t engage with their posts, rather they load the gun and allow their misguided supporters fire it and when anyone commercial or otherwise tries to comment or dispute their post they have their comments deleted or in many cases they are either banned or blocked from their page, so much for engagement. Lately the vitriol being levelled at Shane Jones is absolutely disgusting and Legaseas comms team are happy to allow such comments without any censuring from them. |
Tzer wrote:
Smudge while I agree with the concept of Legasea and initially did support them as I did for the NZSFC but I with drew my support for both about 10 years ago when their ideology turned into nothing more than being an anti commercial organisation. Legasea comms team don’t engage with their posts, rather they load the gun and allow their misguided supporters fire it and when anyone commercial or otherwise tries to comment or dispute their post they have their comments deleted or in many cases they are either banned or blocked from their page, so much for engagement. Lately the vitriol being levelled at Shane Jones is absolutely disgusting and Legaseas comms team are happy to allow such comments without any censuring from them. |
smudge wrote:
So what are you doing to help the cause Paul? |
Mercury Islands snapper fishing well. Nothing from out wide this past fortnight, but there were... Read More >
Unpredictable spring weather Spring has arrived in Tutukaka, bringing with it the usual mix of... Read More >
Spring wind the handbrake. Spring is starting to make its presence felt in the outer... Read More >
Early snapper in Tasman Bay. Well, spring is finally here, and the days are getting... Read More >