Yozuri crystal minnow deep diver lure 6"?

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SeniorInvissible Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yozuri crystal minnow deep diver lure 6"?
    Posted: 27 May 2026 at 2:23am
SeniorInvissible View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze


Joined: 30 Sep 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 4
Anyone ever used this lure before to provide feedback? I've never used yozuri before.

The package states it dives to 20 feet, I'm using it to troll in the Caribbean to target kingfish mackerel, spanish mackerel, wahoo, jack crevalle. Could anyone give me their experience with this lure such as success with colours, sizes etc?

I'm using silver black but wondering if the pink will be more successful. Also I'm wondering if the 6" is too big and if I should buy a smaller version of this lure. During this time of the year the bait fishes are smaller (around 4") but around November the baitfishes will be bigger (around 6"). Should I use a smaller version of the lure or stick with the 6"?

Any feedback about this lure will be appreciated.

(with flash)



Back to Top
Forum Jump
Forum Permissions View Drop Down


This page was generated in 0.147 seconds.

Fishing Reports Visit Reports

Freshwater Fishing Reports
Canterbury Fishing Report - 01/10/26

Freshwater season underway. Wow, it’s October already, and our freshwater season is underway, and the... Read More >

01 Oct 2026
Saltwater Fishing Reports
Top of the South Fishing Report - 01/10/26

Snapper about but not yet firing. It’s certainly nice to see daylight savings upon us... Read More >

01 Oct 2026
Saltwater Fishing Reports
Hauraki Gulf Fishing Report 01/10/26

Big reds in the shallows. The weather has made getting out on the water challenging... Read More >

01 Oct 2026
Saltwater Fishing Reports
Bay of Islands Fishing Report - 01/10/26

Snapper moving in. A few Pacific bluefin are still gracing the weigh stations with last... Read More >

01 Oct 2026
Fishing bite times Fishing bite times

Major Bites

Minor Bites

Major Bites

Minor Bites