Ad Astra wrote:2 different beasts. I had one on my boat until I was told they create too much drag which is why I removed it. This download provides some very good info on SLT's I didn't buy this brand, but as said the information was/is very good |
Ad Astra wrote:Yes it was. The 10x10" I went with Bennett because I preferred the stainless steal and they offered a lifetime guarantee while the other (Nautico I think) offered 1year |
Freshwater season underway. Wow, it’s October already, and our freshwater season is underway, and the... Read More >
Snapper about but not yet firing. It’s certainly nice to see daylight savings upon us... Read More >
Big reds in the shallows. The weather has made getting out on the water challenging... Read More >
Snapper moving in. A few Pacific bluefin are still gracing the weigh stations with last... Read More >
Equinox fishing. Well, the equinox is well and truly a happening thing. In the last... Read More >
Opening is here! The opening of the trout season is upon us and weather conditions... Read More >