Heads Up?

Page  12>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote widerange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Heads Up?
    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 at 10:27am
widerange View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Everyone needs to have a look at this
This is about YOUR FREEDOM.
It's a bit long but start about 4 minutes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ub8TtJGxmOU&feature=youtu.be
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote taurangatroutmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2020 at 10:15pm
taurangatroutmaster View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Smudge needs to watch this
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2020 at 11:27pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Originally posted by taurangatroutmaster taurangatroutmaster wrote:

Smudge needs to watch this

I've seen it. Propaganda nonsense.
Best gurnard fisherman in my street
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote taurangatroutmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2020 at 10:55am
Platinum
Platinum

Did u watch the whole video? Over 3000 new members in the first 2 days. That's unprecedented, most new party's take months to even make it to 500. There's no propaganda there. Everything he said I have heard and researched myself. It's all true and the information has been provided multiple times to back it up
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Phoenix_Protocol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2020 at 6:23pm
Phoenix_Protocol View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Yes indeed agenda 21/2030 is very real, and its straight out of George Orwell's 1984. If you think otherwise you have been decieved

Its easier to fool someone than to convince them theyve been fooled
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote onamish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2020 at 7:38pm
onamish View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

This is entry level QAnon nonsense. But I'd encourage all National and Act voters to give them your vote 🤘
Post Options Post Options   Likes (3) Likes(3)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2020 at 8:09pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Did u watch the whole video? Over 3000 new members in the first 2 days. That's unprecedented, most new party's take months to even make it to 500. There's no propaganda there. Everything he said I have heard and researched myself. It's all true and the information has been provided multiple times to back it up

No, I didn't watch it all. It was poorly presented and it was custom made for the sheep that believe this nonsense. Yes there is corruption in politics. Power corrupts but really it is down to the individual if they buy into that or not. I'm 100% sure that many (not all) of those in the running want to do the right thing.

So all of you who are getting wound up about Agenda 1984 or whatever (cheap shot Smudge) please answer me this: Why don't you put your name forward and give it a go and stand for parliament? After all you're so passionate (I hate that word) that you spam a fishing website with your beliefs, but you don't do anything at all to make a difference! 

Apologies to those that have devoted their lives to the cause rather than dragging humble gurnard fishermen such as myself into your distorted world. 

Make a stand or be a jellyfish for life because that is how I see you. Wibbly wobbly jelly fish that are really achieving f#ck all except turning people off our fishing site.

That is all Big smile
Best gurnard fisherman in my street
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote taurangatroutmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2020 at 9:55pm
Platinum
Platinum

The guy in this video is standing for Parliament representing the people. Yourself included smudge. You say we do nothing yet we try our best to educate as many people as possible as to what's going on. U say this is nothing to do with fishing yet if agenda 2030 is fully implemented there will be no hunting or fishing. You won't even be allowed to own your own land. Also I don't spam anything and take offense at that statement
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote whippersnappyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2020 at 8:34am
whippersnappyr View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

U say this is nothing to do with fishing yet if agenda 2030 is fully implemented there will be no hunting or fishing. You won't even be allowed to own your own land. Also I don't spam anything and take offense at that statement

He has a point smudge they do say this in their goals

1.4 By 2030, ensure that all men and women, in particular the poor and the vulnerable, have equal rights to economic resources, as well as access to basic services, ownership and control over land and other forms of property, inheritance, natural resources, appropriate new technology and financial services, including microfinance.

Oh hold on, the truth is the exact opposite as that claimed by TTM.  Didn’t see that one coming 😀
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote taurangatroutmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2020 at 9:53am
Platinum
Platinum

Everyone will be confined to high density citys. You won't be allowed to hunt or fish. At least you acknowledge agenda 2030 actually exists tho whippersnapper
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote kitno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2020 at 10:31am
kitno View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Bollocks. Geez you must be a barrel of laughs over a game of darts and a beer.
Top 10 finish
2024 Grunter Hunter.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote taurangatroutmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2020 at 11:47am
Platinum
Platinum

I'm a barrell of laughs at all times kitno. Come fishing with me and u will see but it's not bollocks, it's all there for anyone to see. Have u watched the video here?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Fishy11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2020 at 1:17pm
Fishy11 View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

I don't agree with all of what TTM says but to say these things couldn't happen or aren't already happening is plain naive.

I guess the Motiti(Tauranga) fishing lockout is fake then.....
Also the proposed other lockout areas all around the country.....
The Tahr cull, well extermination - their words not mine......
Deer will be next, maybe not tomorrow but within the next decade or so it will be bought up as an active goal of the government/doc etc
The changes to firearms legislation, more on the way too .....
Has anyone else on here actually read the legislation being pushed behind the scenes right now around seeds and food.....
Was only just recently our government wouldn't allow us to fish or hunt despite other more statistically dangerous activities still being allowed. But it was for our own good, riiightLOL this coming from the same government that has and continues to make how many blunders around covidEmbarrassed
End of the day politics do have a place here when they influence our ability to fish, go into the outdoors and pursue our various interests.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote kitno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2020 at 1:21pm
kitno View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Can we go fishing somewhere with a steep descent.
Top 10 finish
2024 Grunter Hunter.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote spin king Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2020 at 1:24pm
spin king View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

I still can't believe it's not butter
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote whippersnappyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2020 at 2:18pm
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by Fishy11 Fishy11 wrote:

I don't agree with all of what TTM says but to say these things couldn't happen or aren't already happening is plain naive.

I guess the Motiti(Tauranga) fishing lockout is fake then.....
Also the proposed other lockout areas all around the country.....
The Tahr cull, well extermination - their words not mine......
Deer will be next, maybe not tomorrow but within the next decade or so it will be bought up as an active goal of the government/doc etc
The changes to firearms legislation, more on the way too .....
Has anyone else on here actually read the legislation being pushed behind the scenes right now around seeds and food.....
Was only just recently our government wouldn't allow us to fish or hunt despite other more statistically dangerous activities still being allowed. But it was for our own good, riiightLOL this coming from the same government that has and continues to make how many blunders around covidEmbarrassed
End of the day politics do have a place here when they influence our ability to fish, go into the outdoors and pursue our various interests.

The mistake you make is to assume that when something is decided by those in power contrary to your personal view that it is some kind of grand conspiracy when in fact its just other people with different views and different priorities.

I hated not being able to ride my Ducati or go out on my Tristram during the lock down.  I didn't like it, I didn't agree with it but I was able to understand the logic behind preventing it.

What have any of the things you list in your post have to do with a grand conspiracy to control your life? Let's have a look

Newsflash fish stocks are getting dangerously depleted all over the world.  People who want to protect them for future generations have made a successful case in court to have changes made. You can disagree but not a conspiracy.

Tahr I personally have little knowledge but a quick review shows the case for and against culling vs control.  Courts are also involved here.

Deer will be next.  Your personal opinion.  Forgive me for giving it a low weighting.

firearms legislation.  You can argue about the efficacy of any of it but it was clearly signalled, debated and amended in the house and legitimately became law.

Seeds and food. You seem to not understand how legislation works. Legislation cannot be pushed behind the scenes. There is a very public process for legislation which all citizens can view and make comment on via their MPs or other means.

I just wish people like you and TTM would actually attempt a cogent argument for your beliefs rather than just spray nonsense and inference around like a drunken teenager in a pub toilet.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Steps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2020 at 6:06pm
Steps View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Just catching up on the thread..
 Got to the above and an abstract picture came to mind.

Thats pretty much the mindset, along those lines, that one hell of a lot of American voters got sucked into.
And now where are they?
If someone was going to write a thriller novel that the plot went something like this:
Putin takes a long shot.. picks out a somewhat useless but successful populist  business person , ful of themselves.. Does a few deals behind doors...and the long shot works.. nomination... we all know where this goes..
America passes  middle east influence to putin.. same in Africa.. Chinese see the Russians moving forward in world influence, Russia trades off Africa.
The isolate the US from Europe, make up BS and insult Europe, each country and each of their leaders.
At the same time divide the US  democrat and republican parties , false acquisitions  bla bla.. and the party's supported... Then upset the miltary, the poilce force and deniegh the existance of a world wide pandemic.. by the chines.
 Now where does that leave putin...
US gone, orgoing, US and China bickering away...while russia.. putin quietly moves forward..

Now that would makea cool netfix movie/ series.Wink
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Fishy11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2020 at 6:19pm
Fishy11 View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by whippersnappyr whippersnappyr wrote:

The mistake you make is to assume that when something is decided by those in power contrary to your personal view that it is some kind of grand conspiracy when in fact its just other people with different views and different priorities.

I think you're assuming a lot. I never stated or assumed the Motiti fishing lockout as an example was part of some big UN conspiracy. That one for instance as far as i understand was a small number of people making a lot of noise and getting their way(obviously it's more detailed, but in brief).
I simply alluded to these things being political in nature and the fact that they are happening or can happen. Hence should be able to be discussed on the forum due to them impacting ones ability to go fishing and enjoy outdoor recreation.

I hated not being able to ride my Ducati or go out on my Tristram during the lock down.  I didn't like it, I didn't agree with it but I was able to understand the logic behind preventing it.

Good for you if you agree with the logic. But you not going for a ride on your Ducati was your own choice unlike the boat thing where you would be prosecuted if caught.

All the other points you really need to educate yourself a bit more on and i think the majority here would agree based on their posts on this forum about the subject matter.

Newsflash fish stocks are getting dangerously depleted all over the world.  People who want to protect them for future generations have made a successful case in court to have changes made. You can disagree but not a conspiracy.

Because banning fishing from a few areas while still having trawlers and longliners fishing within a stones throw of the areas will make a massive difference in the scope of things aye..... and i beg to differ on the conspiracy side of things when it comes to commercial fishing and people in government in this country. Others on this forum have discussed it in depth and it's in the media so i'm not going to harp on about it.

Tahr I personally have little knowledge but a quick review shows the case for and against culling vs control.  Courts are also involved here.

"i have little knowledge about a subject but i'm right and your wrong"LOL

Deer will be next.  Your personal opinion.  Forgive me for giving it a low weighting.

History shows i tend to be pretty onto it with any kind of predictions i've made on this forum, unlike you. Might sound arrogant, but that's a fact, want me to start dragging up examples to make you and a few others look even more silly?Big smile

firearms legislation.  You can argue about the efficacy of any of it but it was clearly signalled, debated and amended in the house and legitimately became law.

This one is plain untrue. Might want to look into how the select committee process was a joke. Thousands of submissions went unread etc you are so far off on the things that have gone on with this it's not funny. The decision was already made and it's that obvious to anyone with half a clue.
Jacinda in a nutshell  - "we have to wait for the royal inquiry to come out before we discuss any shortfalls in how things were handled, how the Chch gunman was able to do what he did"
- No trouble bringing in new legislation before the report though, which if truthful will show the police f*cked up big time, which was known from day one. Speaking of i see the date for the report has been pushed out for the 4th, 5th? time, now due in November after the election is done.

Seeds and food. You seem to not understand how legislation works. Legislation cannot be pushed behind the scenes. There is a very public process for legislation which all citizens can view and make comment on via their MPs or other means.

Maybe i should have elaborated a bit more what i meant by behind the scenes. - Not at the forefront, not in the media. You or I don't have a say and it's a laughable to think you do.
Act leader David Seymour has made numerous posts to social media recently detailing in depth how the government is circumventing the democratic process with much of the recent legislation being rushed through.

I just wish people like you and TTM would actually attempt a cogent argument for your beliefs rather than just spray nonsense and inference around like a drunken teenager in a pub toilet.

First off, don't lump me in with anyone. I don't agree with a bunch of stuff TTM posts and i don't know what of what i post he agrees with or disagrees with. We don't know each other.
I just agree with the sentiment that politics and fishing are intertwined and we should be allowed to discuss said politics on the forum.
Cogent argument? righto,  this coming from the guy that tried to argue how a vegan diet is best for humansLOL Yeah that one went well for yaWink Probably explains a lot tbh.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote whippersnappyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2020 at 7:39pm
Platinum
Platinum

You continue to offer zero evidence for anything you claim fishy. I provide evidence for any claims I make.

Oh and a vegan diet? I have never once mentioned it. Don’t let the facts get in the way of a good story though.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Fishy11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2020 at 8:26pm
Fishy11 View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

There are plenty of posts from myself and others on this forum along with supporting information to go along with all of what i've stated in my last post.
I'm not about to go plastering this thread with the same links and news articles we've already seen. The vast majority of what i previously posted has been widely reported in the media. Talk about barking up the wrong tree.

Oh and one can literally do a quick search of the forum and find posts from you showing you are all sh*t on both points.
Let me guess are you going to try be a little weasel and play the "i said plant based diet, not vegan" really.... after posting plant based diet studies and harping on about meat being bad for you. You've even acknowledged it as the "vegan" debate in replies to myself and others in the covid thread.LOL

Page  12>