wish.com

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote thebakerman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: wish.com
    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 at 6:57am
thebakerman View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Hey guys,

Has anybody got any feedback on wish.com

A mate referred me to their website. They have a mountain of fishing gear and if you can believe them, their prices are sensationally low. But what is the quality like? Do you only get what you pay for?

I did look at their customer feedback, but that's so easy to manipulate that I don't trust it.

Thanks in advance
Post Options Post Options   Likes (2) Likes(2)   Quote baitcatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2019 at 9:09am
baitcatcher View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Hi,I use WISH,just watch the postage,It can cost more than the item sometimes , I buy braid Jigstar brand 20 - 50lb,1000m,5multi colour,( dose me 4 reels ) so much cheaper than local stuff, I find the quality excellent,never had a problem.
A trick I learnt is to put the item in your online cart,don't press buy for a day or so and Wish will offer you a further discounts up to 50% untill you press buy!!!. 🤗
I can load braid on a reel with the postage for as little as $4.50.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote CrayZfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2019 at 12:46pm
CrayZfish View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Have also brought braid, live bait hooks, a kids fishing reel and other workshop tooling, quality is mostly the same as here but sometimes a tenth of the price. Postage is often cheaper than courier from auckland, and i live Rural, go figure.
Why choose either diving or fishing when you can do both. Besides crayfish tail is very good bait!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote krow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2019 at 7:18pm
krow View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Yep no issues with them except they do send a few emails .................. Per day that is... 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Transformations Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2019 at 7:40pm
Transformations View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Bought braid and 2 baitrunners so far. The one has been going well for almost 2 yrs and has put some hurt on a few good fish and a couple of big rays....I have been waiting for it to spit its cogs but still going strong. Impressed 👍
We don't know what we don't need till we've got it
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote thebakerman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2019 at 6:57am
Silver
Silver

Smile Cheers, thanks Baitcatcher
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote thebakerman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2019 at 6:59am
Silver
Silver

SmileCheers, thanks CraZfish
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote thebakerman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2019 at 7:01am
Silver
Silver

Smile Cheers, thanks Krow
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote thebakerman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2019 at 7:02am
Silver
Silver

Smile Cheers, thanks Transformations