Another October candidate

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Boulder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Another October candidate
    Posted: 16 Oct 2005 at 11:40pm
Boulder View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Who was that masked fisho from the forum seen keenly waving at passing boats not far outside the Manakau bar this morning. Seems the story went that he was out early for a bit of a fish and after anchoring he "forgot" to turn his Nav lights off. With only one battery it was a no go when it was time to fire up the motor and head home At this point I would reccomend that he buy a new battery as running the Nav lights for about 6hrs should not kill a battery thats in good order.

Anyway much to his relief the good ship White Squall jump started him and he was on his way. Would that that was the end of the story but it seems some helpfull other boatie had called the coast guard and we and every other boat out there were had our fishing disturbed by the coast guard roaring around looking for the hapless deadbattery fisho. A fixed wing airplane was also involved in looking for said fisho who was very naughty in forgetting to advise coast guard that he was back safe and sound

Definitly a prospect for a toilet seat  eahhhhhhh SNAPATACK

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Snapatak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2005 at 6:22am
Snapatak View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Cheers Bill and co.

Flush me.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote tobez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2005 at 6:41am
tobez View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

lesson lernt aye snappy
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Finatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2006 at 9:35am
Finatic View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Looks like Tomsta and I are safe this month then.

What's the cheapest type of meat? Dear balls. They're under a buck.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Donald Duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2006 at 5:05pm
Donald Duck View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Finatic, the relevance of your post ten months after the event would be.... what, exactly ?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote tobez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2006 at 8:13pm
tobez View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

yeah man what up wid dat?
Waikato North Harbourmaster...Got a Nav Safety question for the Waikato region?...call me 021705642 or download the app Marine Mate!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kezza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2006 at 8:23pm
Kezza View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

indeed rather bizzare, but then again there is only one way to keep ones daily post average at a maximum and that is to post dribble on every available occassion.

....see now I'm doing it!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Boulder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2006 at 8:25pm
Boulder View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Too true Beagle even I am confused with why this thread has resurfacedConfused
Sounds to me like Thomsta and Finatic have some fessing up to do
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blue Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2006 at 9:08pm
Blue Asparagus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

oh do tell Simon what have you flucked up and kept quiet about??????

do tell or be sure in the knowing i will make up something to drop you in for the seat lol.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Finatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2006 at 12:23pm
Finatic View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Fluck me, I'm ahead of myself or behind myself. (I guess I was thinking ahead to October (That's what happens when you're putting together catalogues well before they are distributed)... Now it looks like I may be in trouble . What's happened to the current toilet seat award nominations thing anyway?

Been hiding nothing lads. The hull needed a good clean anyway.

http://www.fishing.net.nz/asp_forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=15612&PN=1

Kezza, I thought the more posts meant the more $$$, dribble or not... what do you mean you don't get paid??? When it comes to dribble I thought you'd be a millionaire too by now.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tomsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2006 at 1:45pm
Tomsta View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Fluck me, I'm ahead of myself or behind myself.
Just as long as your head ain't up yer behind Bro... LOL

Si, Stop go telling stories mate... I know you've never won anything and that you want the toilet seat award real bad.... but for goodness sake leave my name out of it OK...  I all ready have 3 toilet seats in the house..... now if you would consider a monthly Hero's award... that would be more my style... Thumbs Up

As for being 10 months behind.... I can understand that sentiment... after all I am a Proud Northlander!!!! Home of the Taniwha....

Stories... lies... half truths.....

... like zee good ole captain clinka would say "I Know Nothing!!!" ....
Don't Moan about it, Just Do it!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Finatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2006 at 2:32pm
Finatic View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

... like zee good ole captain clinka would say "I Know Nothing!!!" ....

Eh, what's it we are talking about???

Whooop, sorry EVERYONE... just another crap post from Finatic.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Squeak_Metal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2006 at 5:32pm
Squeak_Metal View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

to be frank with you finny i dont think that you do deserve an award for that little SP saga...
after all you did fowl hook a pig fish...
and start a heated debate...
well thats my 10c anyways
http://hunt-fish.jnawk.net.nz/index.php