but i havent heard enough about it to quite know what its about.. 
piwikiwi wrote:Swing rating 100/10 Do I love my swing more than my wife ? They both have conveniently placed rodholders |

_Dom_ wrote:
Classic ! I can feel a t-shirt design coming on ..... ! ![]() |
piwikiwi wrote:Do I love my swing more than my wife ? They both have conveniently placed rodholders |

piwikiwi wrote:Do I love my swing more than my wife ? They both have conveniently placed rodholders |


Freshwater season underway. Wow, it’s October already, and our freshwater season is underway, and the... Read More >
Snapper about but not yet firing. It’s certainly nice to see daylight savings upon us... Read More >
Big reds in the shallows. The weather has made getting out on the water challenging... Read More >
Snapper moving in. A few Pacific bluefin are still gracing the weigh stations with last... Read More >
Equinox fishing. Well, the equinox is well and truly a happening thing. In the last... Read More >
Opening is here! The opening of the trout season is upon us and weather conditions... Read More >