Fish Addict wrote:Grunta I still get the occasional page where posts are on the LH side of the page and a small box to reply is on the RHS. The recent circle hook query post is an example.
|
Grunta wrote:
|
Pcj wrote:Maybe my laptop but only happens on Fnet,my mouse at times doesnt recognise "like button" at times or new posts,Anyone esle have this issue,works fine elsewhere. |
Grunta wrote:... If you see any others let me know but I fixed the circle hook thread ... |

scuzzymoto wrote:cheers - now I can spam and abuse and call the crap ![]() |
Freshwater season underway. Wow, it’s October already, and our freshwater season is underway, and the... Read More >
Snapper about but not yet firing. It’s certainly nice to see daylight savings upon us... Read More >
Big reds in the shallows. The weather has made getting out on the water challenging... Read More >
Snapper moving in. A few Pacific bluefin are still gracing the weigh stations with last... Read More >