Jimmy James wrote:Yeah probably more like 10kg than 12kg I think. Nah no diving lures everything was running just sub surface.
The boat was the one from the resort but I reckon it was very well set up for fishing it was a 5.5m key west sportsman - having looked online you could pick one up for around $US15k - any idea on what it would cost to transport here?
And yes back to reality sucks! Although after this weekend I feel like I need another holiday! |

Freshwater season underway. Wow, it’s October already, and our freshwater season is underway, and the... Read More >
Snapper about but not yet firing. It’s certainly nice to see daylight savings upon us... Read More >
Big reds in the shallows. The weather has made getting out on the water challenging... Read More >
Snapper moving in. A few Pacific bluefin are still gracing the weigh stations with last... Read More >