
Pockets wrote:I use beads before the swivel to stop the swivel bashing the top eye, more than I use it as an attractant |

m@dfisho wrote:I use the beads and think they are very effective. Why do you all use swivels off the rocks? |
Gooner wrote:I hear you Bricky! I've lost decent fish on my last two joining knots....and I was so pleased with how they looked!! |
Bricky wrote:
Yeah, joining knots are a pain in the arse...for me anyway. I find it far easier to just tie on a swivel with a couple of improved clinch or uni knots. Seems to do the business. |
Freshwater season underway. Wow, it’s October already, and our freshwater season is underway, and the... Read More >
Snapper about but not yet firing. It’s certainly nice to see daylight savings upon us... Read More >
Big reds in the shallows. The weather has made getting out on the water challenging... Read More >
Snapper moving in. A few Pacific bluefin are still gracing the weigh stations with last... Read More >