



P-A wrote:Great tying Clark. That one will slay loads of kingies and Kahawais. Best Regards
P-A |
Been tying a few of these flys. When I get to 'photo 3', I try to wrap the thread around the narrow end of foam but the foam compresses and the thread concentrates into a very small area... It still holds but does not look overly strong. Have you experienced that and any ideas on how to prevent it?
Thanks for this step by step Clark - will be trying this pattern as soon as I close down here. I appreciate these step by steps very much.
Jeanne
Colder water, hotter fishing As the water temperature has dropped, the pre-dawn air temperature has... Read More >
Snapper everywhere along the coast Harbour snapper are still biting and they are in prime... Read More >
Baits out-fishing lures The high cost of fuel may be deterring a lot of anglers... Read More >
Smorgasbord of fishing options Over the last month, the weather has taken a turn towards... Read More >
Fat snapper Excellent autumn fishing continues as the snapper fatten up all through various depths.... Read More >
School snapper, the odd kingie and swordfish on the cards Late April in the outer... Read More >