| Hi, I believe Bethells Club is holding a casting day next sat Sept 27th @ the Kumeu Showgrounds. I have 5 casting reels & 2 rods surplus to my requirements. Old style Mag 11 & Mag 111 ABU reels & Ultra Mag 11 & 111 reels.( this model was the first to ever cast 300yds in the UK). Set up for casting with spare spools. @ CD custom made casting rods, set up for overhead reels, which I have cast up to 235M with. Any interest & I can bring along, ph Jeff Murray 09 8176591, thanks |
Freshwater season underway. Wow, it’s October already, and our freshwater season is underway, and the... Read More >
Snapper about but not yet firing. It’s certainly nice to see daylight savings upon us... Read More >
Big reds in the shallows. The weather has made getting out on the water challenging... Read More >
Snapper moving in. A few Pacific bluefin are still gracing the weigh stations with last... Read More >