Cheers Vissie. I think I may be looking at your old boat by the sounds of it actually. From what I've seen it looks to be in nice condition. Will have a look and decide if it has the space I need.
Vissie wrote:handles well in rough water, |
Freshwater season underway. Wow, it’s October already, and our freshwater season is underway, and the... Read More >
Snapper about but not yet firing. It’s certainly nice to see daylight savings upon us... Read More >
Big reds in the shallows. The weather has made getting out on the water challenging... Read More >
Snapper moving in. A few Pacific bluefin are still gracing the weigh stations with last... Read More >
Equinox fishing. Well, the equinox is well and truly a happening thing. In the last... Read More >
Opening is here! The opening of the trout season is upon us and weather conditions... Read More >