FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

YeeHaa Squid hackers Reports

Page  <1 303132
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Telecaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 9:12pm
Telecaster View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Nice one. I couldn’t get onto them last night, had a few small followers but didn’t hook any.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Tamure Kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 9:40pm
The Tamure Kid View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

You beauty, DV.

I think I know where I went wrong last season - I didn't wear my camo gear, and I bet Far Quirk's the same. Talk abut amateurs...LOL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DenimViper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2020 at 4:27pm
DenimViper View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Hahaha yeah you gotta sneak up on them!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote laidbackdood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2020 at 4:56am
laidbackdood View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Do you guys have the yama****a live search 490 with Rattles?......they work really nice over in Auz......I also sell the Ultrafire UV torch with battery and charger....Nothing quite like them....best UV torch going.........I use hearty rise squid rods......superb.....some nice squid being caught in nz there....In aussie we measure them by hood size.....my PB is a 35cm hood.Wink

Once the idiots turn up..Im outta here...No time for Drama Queens.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Telecaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2021 at 6:48pm
Titanium
Titanium

Squid season is off to a good start, just had a nice feed of squid cooked in garlic butter. The hayabusa olive/silver 3.0 from hunting and fishing working well day and night again this year. If you only want to buy one colour, that’s a goodie (but why stop at one...) I’d prefer a size 2.5 this early in the season but they had none in stock.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Telecaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2021 at 10:59pm
Titanium
Titanium

Great bite on the outgoing this evening, picked up 9 good ones with a mate. Really good average size.
Page  <1 303132