WTB - Spare spool for Shimano Baitrunner - 8000D

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Marligator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WTB - Spare spool for Shimano Baitrunner - 8000D
    Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 7:17pm
Marligator View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Does anybody have a spare spool in good to very good condition for a Shimano Baitrunner 8000D they want to sell me.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Marligator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2019 at 10:31am
Titanium
Titanium

Bump
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Marligator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2019 at 10:06pm
Titanium
Titanium

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Marligator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 7:03pm
Titanium
Titanium

bump
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote swordfishsteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2019 at 7:12am
swordfishsteve View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

I think I have one here Lance , are you up this way anytime soon to check fit? cheers swordfishsteve

REEL REPAIR GUY - Swordfishsteve, That Is Who I Am and That is What I Do : See More At :www.reelrepairguy.co.nz
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Marligator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2019 at 7:46am
Titanium
Titanium

Hi Steve, I will be up that way in a couple of weeks, got to go through to Northland for a weeks work, but the only problem is I will be coming through on a Sunday and coming back on the following Saturday. Can you PM a picture of the spool. Cheers Vance
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote swordfishsteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2019 at 8:56am
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Ok that will work, unless I am up north myself catching a few snappers, working on my boat or whatever, I think the spool I have is a 6000D which will sure to fit 8000d reel, anyway let me have a good look through my spare spool pile, so many there. Also if you do not sell your Tiagra 80W prior , then best bring that along and we can work out a fair deal. cheers swordfishsteve
REEL REPAIR GUY - Swordfishsteve, That Is Who I Am and That is What I Do : See More At :www.reelrepairguy.co.nz
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Marligator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2019 at 12:12pm
Titanium
Titanium

Steve yes a 6000D spool may work as I want it for 6 kg line anyway, are they the same height as an 8000D? Sounds good on the 80W as well. Cheers Vance

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote swordfishsteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2019 at 3:27pm
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Vance yes I have 2 x 6000D good used spools here and they look the same dimensions as a 8000D spool I have here , but that has broken shaft in centre of spool so not usable, you can have one of the 6000D spools for free , cause you are good bugga, catch up soon, cheers swordfishsteveWink
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Marligator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2019 at 5:29pm
Titanium
Titanium

Thanks Steve, that is awesome, very much appreciated. I will drop in the next couple of weeks and pick it up and have a catch up, plus bring that 80W up if it has not already sold. Cheers Vance