Would it make a suitable tow wagon !!!!!!

Page  <123
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote bazza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2022 at 11:31am
bazza View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium
OBE - Over Bloody Eighty

Back to the original topic .... decision has been made !!

Have ordered a Toyota RAV 4 XSE. as ticked most of the boxes required.

Earliest delivery 04-04-23 can but hope hope I last long enough to get to drive it !!!
If your nose runs and your feet smell then you are built back to front ... but quite welcome on the forum nevertheless !
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote kitno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2022 at 11:51am
kitno View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Nice one Bazza

Top 10 finish
2023 Grunter Hunter.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Pcj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2022 at 5:02pm
Pcj View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by bazza bazza wrote:

Back to the original topic .... decision has been made !!

Have ordered a Toyota RAV 4 XSE. as ticked most of the boxes required.

Earliest delivery 04-04-23 can but hope hope I last long enough to get to drive it !!!
This would be your luck Barry.

Finishing off the day with some scrum practice when a electric vehicle ran out of power 100m from the charger.

Amateur's built the ark. Professional built the Titanic
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote bazza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2022 at 7:18pm
bazza View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium
OBE - Over Bloody Eighty

The RAV 4 as you well know Paul does not need recharging so long as there is fuel in the tank or in a can.

Nevertheless with my reputation for mishaps you could well be right.
If your nose runs and your feet smell then you are built back to front ... but quite welcome on the forum nevertheless !
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bounty Hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2022 at 8:26pm
Bounty Hunter View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

the new RAv appears to be a very well received car - im sure you will love it when it arrives
Death - Our community's #1 killer
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Turnright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2022 at 10:10am
Turnright View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

I work at a toyota dealership in the workshop, they are pretty cool cars and i like the hybrid technology, I'm sure you will love the rav
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote bazza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2022 at 10:45am
bazza View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium
OBE - Over Bloody Eighty

PM sent
Page  <123