FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WheelEEZ kayak carts

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote surlymermaid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WheelEEZ kayak carts
    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 at 1:14pm
surlymermaid View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Howdy, I'm sick of slogging my guts out with the C-tug on the Coromandel beaches so was thinking of upgrading to a C-tug. 

I've seen great reviews about them, but am stuck between the mini or normal size cart - any suggestions or feedback?

I'm only going short distances most of the time (and I'm fairly short hopefully with the mini the back of the yak wont bottom out!) It's for a Profish 400.

Thanks!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote surlymermaid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2021 at 1:24pm
surlymermaid View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Well, that makes no sense at all. I'm wanting to ditch the C-tug and upgrade to a  Wheeleez cart Wacko
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote piwikiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2021 at 6:32pm
piwikiwi View Drop Down
Topic Moderator
Topic Moderator

I have a profish 400 and the mini wheelez cart. It works great on soft sand at papamoa.
They come with 2 straps which you need to use to attach cart. I position the cart just behind my seat.
I recommend it 👌