FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Whats ya RIG?

Page  <1 686970
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote monty b142 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2019 at 7:32pm
monty b142 View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

hi, does any one know much about the Dorado 5.0 centre console boats , are they any good .
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote FizFisho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2019 at 6:53pm
FizFisho View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by miahd miahd wrote:

She's an Extreme 745 Centre Console with a 250HP Honda on the back. She's got two Raymarine MFDs, Fusion stereo, Hella lights and a SEAKEEPER - the smallest boat in the world to be fitted with one!

Whoah, the extremes with flooding keels are already nice and steady at rest. A Seakeeper seems a bit extreme on a trailer Power boat? haha

They are like $30k just for the smallest Seakeeper. 

Dont get me wrong, I bet its awesome at rest, nothing else compares to a seakeeper, its like there are no waves or side chop. 

Would be nice if they could build an affordable small one for the majority of trailer boats.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote CoastalStan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2019 at 7:29pm
CoastalStan View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

My 6 metre White Pointer that I’ve upgraded the trailer and motor this year. Pretty happy with the performance of the Honda 150.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dunwurkn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2019 at 11:03pm
Dunwurkn View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Nice upgrade, what top speed you getting out of the Honda 150 on that set up?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote CoastalStan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2019 at 11:10pm
CoastalStan View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

It’s around 36-38 [email protected] rpm
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote FizFisho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2019 at 2:23am
FizFisho View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Very nice, full respect to White Pointers and with a Honda donk, NICE !
Page  <1 686970