What I Bought Today

Page  <1 383384385386387 393>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote tjm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2015 at 8:21pm
tjm View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Very nice Chad, those CD rods are excellent value Thumbs Up                                  
Cant beat hunting and Fishing in N.Z
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Gowest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2015 at 8:18am
Gowest View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Yeah definitely cant wait to get it loaded up on a sword.

That's it for me for the year though. I told Fletch not to sell me any more fishing gear LOL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fletch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2015 at 6:29pm
Fletch View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Lol, nearly had you with our black Bart clearance cuzzy. Glad you happy bro! Chur!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Gowest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2015 at 2:34pm
Gowest View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Simrad NSS9 Evo2
Navionics Platinum card
Airmar TM260 1Kw transducer
NMEA fuel flow sensor pack, starter kit & storage device

Hell combo $4,938.99 BOOM

Landing that first sword is slowly but surely becoming closer to reality Evil Smile

Total $3,578,103.40

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fletch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2015 at 9:12pm
Fletch View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Hell combo, hell price, chur cuzzy, it's gonna happen.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Monsterbishi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2015 at 8:41pm
Monsterbishi View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Shimano FX S-60MB2 Rod $29.00
Lowrance Elite 4 Chirp w/NZ Maps $499.00

Total $3,578,631.40
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Betty Boop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2015 at 3:12pm
Betty Boop View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Last week found a boxed American Penn 6/0 that I've never used.
Today I bought a Okuma X factor 24kg rod and spooled the reel with 450meters of IGFA 24kg. mono.......proceding
Last week I joined an Anti-Social support group........They won't talk to me!

Papamoa
fi-Glass Viscount
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Catchelot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2015 at 3:22pm
Catchelot View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Walu Walu wrote:

Last week found a boxed American Penn 6/0 that I've never used.
Today I bought a Okuma X factor 24kg rod and spooled the reel with 450meters of IGFA 24kg. mono.......proceding

You'll get 600m of the good stuff on those reels, got two of them one a standard speed the other high speed, brickshthouses they will out outlive youWink
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Norseman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2015 at 4:11am
Norseman View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

bought a blueseas system fuse box  Total $3,578,692.40

"Nothing is so strong as gentleness, nothing so gentle as real strength." St. Francis de Sales
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rowannicks@gmail.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2015 at 11:13pm
[email protected] View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

tiagra. 20 $400
Tiagra 16 $350 1000m 10kg braid $180 
I miss killing things in NZ
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote billfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2015 at 8:23am
billfish View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Bender Bender wrote:

In honour of Canadian John and all those other fishos who's wives don't give a rats backside about any fishing gear puchased, this thread is the "What I bought Today" thread.

What I bought was a rapala CD 18 lure, a paravane to set it at various depths, new rod holder and Mark Kitteridges book on Kingfish. Not very sexy, but new fishing toys always push my buttons.

Cheers Shane for all the TAS memories. God alone knows what the total is. Perhaps you will ask. Rest easy mate.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote CanadianJohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2015 at 9:44am
CanadianJohn View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

have i missed something?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote brmbrm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2015 at 5:46pm
brmbrm View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Synit Matanza L, $550. Thing of beauty.  Next a reel....

Including Rhumbo's stuff:

$3,580,172.40
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rockz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2015 at 9:49pm
rockz View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

new reel for summer

2nd gen maxel hybrid

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Gareth15765 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2015 at 12:14am
Gareth15765 View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

I had a little score this morning I have been looking for a plastic bait board for my surtees I hate the wooden one holds the smells etc and stinks out the shed even after waterblasting it

http://www.trademe.co.nz/home-living/kitchen/knives-boards/boards/auction-970993395.htm

it arrived this morning and bang for your buck cant go wrong if your in the market for a new bait board I recommend these

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote billfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2016 at 8:49pm
billfish View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Kezza smashed me over at the Boat Show Shimano stand on Sunday.  Empty pockets but big smiles and perhaps I'll get a bit more Energy from the new spinner rod and jig rods. Nice little 4000 spin reel helped crack the ton - plus some.  Oh well.   Life is short.

No idea on rolling $ total for this thread.  Seems to have fallen into abeyance these days. Whats wrong with you blokes?  Has a cure for TAS been discovered and no one told me?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote like_to_strike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 5:34am
like_to_strike View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Wives have become computer literate....
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote billfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 11:33am
billfish View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

wtf?  You let her have a computer in the kitchen?  best you man up and cut the cord.   Also you might want to throw some tacks down to slow her up some and keep her on her toes.  Next thing you know she'll be expecting you to invite her along fishing - and there will be no fixing of any more eggs.  

PS:  I organised to pick my new gear up from Norcross during the week.  No point in pushing my luck, might get some tacks in my omlette.  Ouch
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 5:11pm
MB View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

A small parcel containing a few slow jigs arrived today from Kaveman tackle. I'm pretty impressed at the quality, especially for the price. Since 99% of my fishing is done with slow jigs, I'll expect that I'll be placing some more orders down the line. 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote like_to_strike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2016 at 5:37pm
like_to_strike View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by billfish billfish wrote:

wtf?  You let her have a computer in the kitchen?  best you man up and cut the cord.   Also you might want to throw some tacks down to slow her up some and keep her on her toes.  Next thing you know she'll be expecting you to invite her along fishing - and there will be no fixing of any more eggs.  

PS:  I organised to pick my new gear up from Norcross during the week.  No point in pushing my luck, might get some tacks in my omlette.  Ouch

Hahaha! sounds like you have already planned for this catastrophe!
Page  <1 383384385386387 393>