FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Whangarei Harbour report.

Page  <1 110111112
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote jock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2019 at 10:39am
jock View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Great Vid. Loved itClap
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KCfishing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2019 at 10:42am
KCfishing View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Nice one GoBro!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MightyBoosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2019 at 11:18am
MightyBoosh View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Yeah, good video GoBro, I've just subscribed to your channel Thumbs Up

World's most boring jetski "pilot".
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MightyBoosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2019 at 11:19am
MightyBoosh View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Thought I'd stick a picture up from my trip yesterday as the sunrise was nice.

World's most boring jetski "pilot".
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote JustAnotherSpearo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2019 at 1:36pm
JustAnotherSpearo View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Will post up a proper report when I get back to Hamilton tonight or tomorrow but still heaps of big snapper about. Unfortunately I misjudged the size of the one I shot and its gone 19lb. It looked small compared to the others earlier in the week..

Not a lot of pannies about at the old woman from a spearo view. Have the 19lber its 75cm long and then theres one other snapper at a guess 55cm in length.

Did see a few considerably bigger snapper than the one I shot. Also the unlucky or lucky sod had a tango with one of you tackle fiddlers before my awesomeness killed it.

Still a heap of big kingies around guano too the fish should be on the gopro of it getting its faced obliterated.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote JustAnotherSpearo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2019 at 8:45am
JustAnotherSpearo View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Kingis off Guano and then the 19lber before it got smoked.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote krow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2019 at 7:59pm
krow View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

NICE!!

Page  <1 110111112