FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Weed killer glyphosphate in NZ honey

Page  <1 234
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Steps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2020 at 5:11pm
Steps View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

What was used before weed killers were invented.?

Well a weed is a useful plant that just grows in the wrong place.. be it a country, climate, the bush, the lawn, a stream, reef or garden.

Therefore the following are not weeds

Rocket and parsley self seeds in my garden. Can be a weed ,but tolerate and use it.
I once had a small ,well maintained patch of nettle. Did not allow it to seed or spread. Thats regarded as a weed. But on the plus side i had the beautiful Red Admiral ,and also the yellow Admiral butterflies visit and lay eggs on the nettle.

Before weedkiller people proberly pulled the weed out. Still the best way to go imo
 I explained that above.. its about preventing weeds  AFTER they get 'pulled' or hit with round up.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Wanda_Ra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2020 at 9:34pm
Wanda_Ra View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

The biggest laugh of all is the honey sellers themselves.And its over manuka honey.  Ask any beekeeper and they will tell you that eating Manuka honey is of no benefit to you internally but actually is bad for your stomach. It is of Great benefit if spread on your skin in balms etc. The same active ingredient that heals and helps your skin, stuffs your stomach lining and inner bacteria.    Ranks up there along with 100% pure NZ as well played cons.   
If you think you are too small to make a difference,try sleeping with a mosquito in your tent.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote cirrus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2020 at 10:27pm
cirrus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

And add to that ,we are told that Honey is" Bee vomit"
And in this case with a  dash of roundup for added body and flavour.. yum.
Page  <1 234