Tungsten Micro jigs

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote kaveman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tungsten Micro jigs
    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 at 3:05pm
kaveman View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Tungsten jigshave finally arrived a month or so ago.
Very happy with the quality and finish
Available in Lumo/pink, Silver lumo,  Orange lumo, Red lumo, Orange
15g and 25g
Single hooks with silver flash attached
Very competitively priced( eg about 50% cheaper than shops)Wink
You will find them under "micro jig" section on my website
https://kavemantackle.co.nz/product-category/micro-jigs/page/4/
www.kavemantackle.co.nz
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MrWildabeast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2021 at 3:08pm
MrWildabeast View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Will have a look see LOL
Here fishy..fishy....
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kandrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2021 at 8:11pm
Kandrew View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Look good should had grab a couple in last weeks order. The CJs I got delivered this week look awesome can’t wait to get them wet.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sanchez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2021 at 8:32pm
Sanchez View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Alot of your stuff looks very good. I'm going to buy a few as well. Last Friday it was the micro jigs that did the damage. Softbaits much less so. Lost an old favorite custom model in the wash which stings a bit.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote kaveman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2021 at 7:55am
kaveman View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Originally posted by Kandrew Kandrew wrote:

Look good should had grab a couple in last weeks order. The CJs I got delivered this week look awesome can’t wait to get them wet.

Order much appreciated Kerry, the micro jigs are my personal favourite
www.kavemantackle.co.nz
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote kaveman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2021 at 7:57am
kaveman View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Originally posted by Sanchez Sanchez wrote:

Alot of your stuff looks very good. I'm going to buy a few as well. Last Friday it was the micro jigs that did the damage. Softbaits much less so. Lost an old favorite custom model in the wash which stings a bit.

Cheers, what softbaits didnt you like and why? Have you tried my squid softbaits? i hardly use anything else now, so good.
What was the custom model you lost?

www.kavemantackle.co.nz
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Sanchez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2021 at 9:18am
Sanchez View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Originally posted by kaveman kaveman wrote:

Cheers, what softbaits didnt you like and why? Have you tried my squid softbaits? i hardly use anything else now, so good.

hi. I  only have zman in my tacklebox at the mo. atomic sunrise , motor oil, new pennys are my go to. then i have a bunch of others. Normally these do well, but i think the fish were so hard on the bottom that the softies just went mostly un noticed. Nothing on the sounder but solid bites is usually a sign this is happening. My lost lucky lure was one i customized from a BOI tackle shop bargain bin. it was freakishly productive, and lasted me ages. probably three or four replacement hooks worth in that lure. I'm def going to put an order in with you and pick up a few things. thx for the tip on the squid model.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kandrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2021 at 10:07am
Kandrew View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Kevin how are you or what are you rigging the squids on
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote kaveman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2021 at 12:04pm
kaveman View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Originally posted by Kandrew Kandrew wrote:

Kevin how are you or what are you rigging the squids on

I am just rigging them on my own jigheads. No BS, these squid softbaits catch the bigger fish for some reason.
You could use an elevator type rig but i find jigheads are so much better and easier to use and they dont come of my jigheads easy
www.kavemantackle.co.nz
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote kaveman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2021 at 12:08pm
kaveman View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

hi. I  only have zman in my tacklebox at the mo. atomic sunrise , motor oil, new pennys are my go to. then i have a bunch of others. Normally these do well, but i think the fish were so hard on the bottom that the softies just went mostly un noticed. Nothing on the sounder but solid bites is usually a sign this is happening. My lost lucky lure was one i customized from a BOI tackle shop bargain bin. it was freakishly productive, and lasted me ages. probably three or four replacement hooks worth in that lure. I'm def going to put an order in with you and pick up a few things. thx for the tip on the squid model.

Buggar when you lose a favourite lure, but it must have caught 50 fish so more than paid for itself.
I never let the softbaits sit on the bottom, if they dont get hit on the way down, i retrieve and cast again. I catch more fish mid water or just under the surface than i do when it gets to the bottom, especially so when chasing big snapper

www.kavemantackle.co.nz
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fishb8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2021 at 4:40pm
Fishb8 View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I got scammed on FB buying squid softbaits. The videos looked like they were about at least 6" long but were about 1 1/2"when they arrived. They looked great and thought they'd be pretty good trout/perch lures. Will buy some appropriate sized jig heads to match them.
Will give a go at sea, too.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote kaveman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2021 at 8:56am
kaveman View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Fishb8,  my squid softbaits are 12cm and 15cm long and under $2 each so actually cheaper than any single jerkshad you buy
www.kavemantackle.co.nz