FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Trout Hunting NZ Video Adventures

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dad06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trout Hunting NZ Video Adventures
    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 at 11:45am
Dad06 View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Welcome to Trout Hunter NZ Video Adventures.
Here is the link to the Latest video.

Enjoy 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dad06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2019 at 12:35pm
Dad06 View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Here is the link to the Latest video.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dad06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2019 at 11:09am
Dad06 View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Here is the link to the latest video.
Enjoy Thumbs Up 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Tamure Kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2019 at 3:44pm
The Tamure Kid View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

I'm a keen subscriber to the channel, and enjoy the content.

A friendly tip that to help connect people with Gareth's vids, website , guiding and apparel you might consider editing the heading of your thread to the correct name: Trout Hunting NZ
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Redfinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2019 at 9:34am
Redfinger View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Fantastic fishing videos - well done you guys.
Hey Lester - it must be time you wiped the dust off your rod and got down there with me mate?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Tamure Kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2019 at 10:14am
The Tamure Kid View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Tell me about it, big man. My wading boots still have felt on them, that's how long since I was regularly stomping around on the banks of the Tongariro! When I lived in Waikato I used to get down there nearly every week, and for two weeks at a time once a year!

Then I moved back to AKL, started a family, started to focus back on the salt, and spent all my allowance with you at the Fish City boat yard!!Smile 

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dad06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2019 at 1:01pm
Dad06 View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Latest Video to view

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dad06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2019 at 4:05pm
Dad06 View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Latest video .
Bid fish from the canals .
Enjoy