Party at my place

Post Options Post Options   Likes (2) Likes(2)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Party at my place
    Posted: 09 Apr 2024 at 7:47pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

For my birthday a mate and I are putting on a hangi. It's on the 20th of April. BYO drinks but yeah, plenty of food. Message me if you're keen, would love to catch up. We're on the Awhitu Peninsula of the west side of Auckland's Manukau harbour. Plenty of parking for camper vans etc
Best gurnard fisherman in my street
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote deltadreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2024 at 12:33am
deltadreams View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Smudge
Thanks for the invite but my location will make it a tad hard to make it to the big muddy for the big night
Have a great night and i will be thinking of you.  We will be away in the caravan and in the bush or out in the boat fushing
DD
Remember: it's not a fish until it's landed
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2024 at 6:24am
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Good luck with your fushing & hunting Neil
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mc Tool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2024 at 8:57am
Mc Tool View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Regrettably distance is going to scupper my attendance too Cry.
Im sure its a " grass is greener " thing but a lot of good stuff goes down up there   ,Ie  Ideal used boat for me .... but its in Auckland  ..... send some snapper and kingfish down here Tongue. Anyhow I will go out fushing today ......for my 15 blue cod , nothin under 40cm  and it takes about 20mins TongueTongue.
 I hope its a good bash Smudge ..... will you be posting pix of any "antics" ?LOL
I wish I was young again .... Id be heaps smarter than this time
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Reel Deal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2024 at 8:57pm
Reel Deal View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Damn would have been primo to catch you up Smudge and celebrate your Birthday and thanks for the invite. But after a couple of weekends back the missus isn’t so keen to sleep in the car even though it was only for 2 hours. Happy Birthday in advance and I hope someone brings you some fish for the occasion 😉
The gods do not subtract from the allotted span of men's lives the hours spent on fishing - Assyrian Proverb
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sufishent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2024 at 8:06am
Sufishent View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Thanks for the open invite - would certainly have enjoyed catching up but clashes with a function we're doing at the Browns Bay Boating Club. Enjoy. 
You can never have enough fishing tackle
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2024 at 7:10pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

The last event was rained out but we had some drinks and food anyway but we have a hangi back on the menu. Open to anyone from here just let me know if you're keen this Saturday May 18. Mid afternoon. PM for details
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Reel Deal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2024 at 8:14pm
Reel Deal View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Thanks smudge ! Id easily jump at that offer if I was in town. Guessing there will be some fish in the hāngi? Is that a done thing? Hmmm. Have a goodie 
The gods do not subtract from the allotted span of men's lives the hours spent on fishing - Assyrian Proverb
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2024 at 10:02pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Nah no hangi fish but some smoked marlin to share