FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CRUSHER NEW NATIONAL LEADER

Page  123 9>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muzzfishing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CRUSHER NEW NATIONAL LEADER
    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 at 1:17pm
Muzzfishing View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by Schampy Schampy wrote:

Should she have to address rumors?.....Prolly kinda busy.

Did John Key address the rumours to him resigning due to family matters.
    A Good Skipper Keeps the water on the outside of the boat.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fish-feeder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2020 at 11:58am
fish-feeder View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by whippersnappyr whippersnappyr wrote:

Rumours for a couple of years, the pregnant Nanny a few weeks ago. Not worth commenting on because its a rumour and irrelevant to Cindy as prime minister.  If I was like some others on this forum I'd say its a media conspiracy to keep the truth from the people, sorry Sheeple. Also Ghislaine Maxwell didn't kill herself. Smile

Maxwell is dead? Is that a prediction of yours?
dont get my personality mixed up with my attitude,my personality is me,my attitude depends on you.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote whippersnappyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2020 at 11:52am
whippersnappyr View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Rumours for a couple of years, the pregnant Nanny a few weeks ago. Not worth commenting on because its a rumour and irrelevant to Cindy as prime minister.  If I was like some others on this forum I'd say its a media conspiracy to keep the truth from the people, sorry Sheeple. Also Ghislaine Maxwell didn't kill herself. Smile
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote kitno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2020 at 10:33am
kitno View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Aye, what? First I've heard of it.
Top 10 finish
2021 Grunter Hunter.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2020 at 10:26am
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

It’s not headed the six o’clock news though.

Not everyone has heard it I assure you.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote whippersnappyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2020 at 7:26am
Platinum
Platinum

I thought it was common knowledge.  It certainly seems to be well known by the media community 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2020 at 5:44am
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by widerange widerange wrote:

Private lives do matter when what you do in private is driving your policy decisions because of your need to cover up your  deviancies and those of your comrades and to satisfy the blackmailers.
<div id="UMS_TOOLTIP" style=": ; cursor: pointer; : 2147483647; : transparent; top: -100000px; left: -100000px;">

Haha 😂

Well if this incident gets wide knowledge then expect a lot of sympathy votes going her way.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote widerange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2020 at 11:16pm
widerange View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by corosanta corosanta wrote:

Be very careful when mentioning my name and accusing me of forfeiting my freedom and human rights to the state.

You said you agreed with agenda2030,does it mean something different to you?
I'm genuinely interested in your perspective coz I find it terrifying 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote widerange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2020 at 11:09pm
widerange View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Private lives do matter when what you do in private is driving your policy decisions because of your need to cover up your  deviancies and those of your comrades and to satisfy the blackmailers.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote whippersnappyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2020 at 9:07pm
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by Catchelot Catchelot wrote:

From Willie Jackson...

Jacinda is a talker,  who knows what Judith is. We’ll see.

Fixed it for you
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2020 at 8:06pm
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Private lives don't matter to be fair.
I have more issues with her policies than the geezer who was the "first man of fishing".

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Schampy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2020 at 7:29pm
Schampy View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Should she have to address rumors?.....Prolly kinda busy.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Clutch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2020 at 7:02pm
Clutch View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Yeah, maybe.
But it's out there so maybe Adern should address this issue.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Schampy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2020 at 6:53pm
Schampy View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Theres a few hard core BFG ers that are going on about this. My old man is one of them.... bloody Boomers man. It- is totally feasible that the nanny has a boyfriend/ husband  and Clark has not been sticking his rod in the wrong holder.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Clutch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2020 at 6:14pm
Clutch View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

What about all the rumors about Clarke impregnating the nanny.
Is there anything there or just BS?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Fishy11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2020 at 1:29pm
Fishy11 View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Originally posted by bazza bazza wrote:

This begs the question of does the global having to readjust ... does
this offer NZ an unprecedented opportunity to capitalise on our ability to be innovative rather than focus on getting back to where we were?  

I agree that the opportunity is probably there but NZ seems far too focused on high turnover / low margin exports and the like.
We've done ourselves in by getting in bed with China. Also with the type of legislation around business that's been/being pushed innovation will only be stifled more. Who's going to want to invest in something with the sort of tax proposals coming from the government.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fishy11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2020 at 1:19pm
Fishy11 View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Originally posted by smudge smudge wrote:

Crikey. Remember the Police were only issuing warnings initially, hardly violent.

A bit like how they issued warnings to law abiding licenced firearms owners - hand in your guns or it's up to 4 years imprisonment and $100k fine. Hardly violent? Righto, how do you think it goes if you didn't comply and the police found out or knew what you had.
Heck even sharing your views about it on social media for that matter... https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/300056324/three-police-searches-after-christchurch-mosque-attacks-unlawful--ipca?fbclid=IwAR3M04osar48ySvWsPBno0ZkKrpg--_ObAMaEANw-9hBMfw5ctRmPeh4GrM

Then the police sat down for a cup of tea with the leaders of the largest criminal gangs in NZ.... Says it all really.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote taurangatroutmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2020 at 1:13pm
taurangatroutmaster View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

The police can do what they like. The police complaints authority are run by guess who.......... The police
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote bazza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2020 at 1:12pm
bazza View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium
OBE - Over Bloody Eighty

The post war UK still had operational auto, aero, shipbuilding, footwear, fabric, mining, armanent  etc industries but was a rather glum place for the millions of average workers that manned them going to & from work on the bus or train from their rented terrace house wearing Andy Cap cheese cutter & carrying a gladstone bag most likely containing a copy of the morning newspaper to read at lunchtime whilst devouring their butterless sammies.  .
One by one these industries wound down or virtually faded into oblivion things were tough for awhile with millions losing their jobs yet the economy after awhile began to improve along with the average living conditions.

I have no idea how this came about unless it was due in part to the emergence of IT operations developing.

This begs the question of does the globalrecovery having to readjust offer NZ an unprecedented opportunity to capitalise on our ability to be innovative rather than focus on getting back to where we were?  

Perhaps we should concentrate on regaining the spirit of our pioneering early settlers who decided what need to be done just got on with it without thinking of reasons not to.
A lady says to her doctor: "My husband has a habit of talking in his sleep! What should I give him to cure it ?"

The doctor replies: "Give him an opportunity to speak when he's awake!

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fishy11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2020 at 1:04pm
Fishy11 View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Crikey. Remember the Police were only issuing warnings initially, hardly violent. Left unchecked we would be feeling America's pain - which we may still get.

There were people who were prosecuted Smudge, and if you didn't comply you would be arrested / detained against your will. I think that's what others were getting at.

Remember too that many on this forum wanted the non violent road blockers to be arrested. I'm sure their (the road blockers) retribution would have been more violent than that dished out by the cops.

There were a number of reported cases of those at roadblocks being threatening and trying to act like police, including members of the mongrel mob.
The road blocks were in many cases illegal and were blocking public roads hence the public backlash and calls for arrests.
Retribution? Ok Smudge, then they would be up on assault charges, well if our police weren't massively corrupt but that's a whole other thing.
Page  123 9>