Sydney City Roosters - Go You Good Things

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Chuggers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sydney City Roosters - Go You Good Things
    Posted: 30 Sep 2002 at 8:13pm
Chuggers View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hi you Kiwi Girls,

Did you notice that a rugby LEAGUE team form New Zealand is in an Aussie Grand Final!!!� I know Shocked Me Too!!!

Kerren, will be happy but I guess you would be after losing the Bledisloe Cup to the World Conquring Wallabies!!!

(Ducking for cover now!!!)

Cheers

Chuggers.

PS I don't want to hear about the America's Cup, The bloody Kiwi Nag that won the Melbourne Cup, Those All Blacks and the Tri Nations Cup, or the Soccer!!!!� Everything Else is open Slather.....oops, except the size of our Kingys and Striped Marlin!!

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fishb8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2002 at 9:28pm
Fishb8 View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Well Chuggers, rumour has it that the final will be played in Auckland next year when the Warriors play  to retain the cup!! Now that would really shock you.

Another of you roo-rooters called Crusty usually has something to say at a time like this.  He's convinced the Aussie stripies are bigger than Kiwi's.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kerren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2002 at 7:10am
Kerren View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Chuggers ya cunnox...

you will be crying into your "Dark and Stormies" when the fulltime whistle blows mate...in fact this seems like a perfect opportunity to re-instate that little running bet we have goin'?

GO THE WARRIORS!

Regards the Bledisloe Cup...tell me what sort of competition has best of two games to decide the winner?...damn roo-shaggers!!

let me see what else?....swordfish? slimmies? trout? sneppers? basketball? and just a better class of people all round I would say!

I am Kermit, Leader of Muppets Nov 05
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Grant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2002 at 4:58pm
Grant View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

2nd that re Broadbill, Trout, BasketBall and yes I believe the Kiwi Gals are world Rugby champs as well.

We've also got the Rugby League international in 2 weeks time....and won't those Auzzies be looking splendid in their "Canary Yellow"...or is that "Aussie Gold" uniforms.

As for beer branding well....that's another topic starter in itself..

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote lipripper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2002 at 6:44pm
lipripper View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Kiwis dont kiss fish either.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kerren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2002 at 9:32am
Kerren View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Chuggers,

Any ideas what country holds the most Kingfish records?...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Andrew Leys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2002 at 10:03am
Andrew Leys View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

To quote Sydney morning Herald....

The Roosters destroyed the Warriors 44-0 when they last met - a round-24 match at the Olympic stadium - but that was a pale imitation of yesterday's play.

If the Roosters take that memory of the Warriors into the grand final, they will be like the boxer who has watched Lennox Lewis on tape and formulated a plan: suddenly, he hits you a few times and the plan is worthless.

Unquote

As a loyal Warriors supporter (good years and bad) the consensus amoungst the boys , despite the result , is they didn't play that  well against the sharks. The rooster may have to wait for another 24 years. 

I feel like chicken tonite (rooster)....like chicken tonite....

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Chuggers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2002 at 6:50pm
Chuggers View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

I was in Sydney today and I listened to the radio stations carve up Kiwis.  The competition was for tickets to the grand final and you had to tell your best kiwi joke.  My eyes were watering just listening!!!

A couple of good ones for you....

What is the most used phrase in the Kiwi Language??

No Officer I was only helping her OVER the Fence!!

or.

What is the geographical problem with New Zealand????

It is above water level!!!

We will keep oursalves amused over here!!!

Ah, all in good fun.

Cheers

Chuggers.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Chuggers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2002 at 6:53pm
Chuggers View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Kerren,

I noticed on my first post that there seems to be some sort of fungal growth across the top!!!  I consulted a GP over here and they tell me they have nothing for it......though it is common in New Zealand.  Something to do with their Sheep Husbandry Practices!!  Being an Aussie I seem to be imune from it.

Cheers

Chuggers.

PS A little Aussie support would be nice fellas.....where O where O where is Crusty?????

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Barrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2002 at 7:25am
Barrie View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Chuggers
There seems to be an unhealthy fixation with animals and sex in Australia. I was forced to visit your country and see it for myself and I feel that it is my duty to let you know that your (Australian) mindset is not what the rest of the world would call normal. You seem to think that NZers have an strong relationship with sheep but I am sure that even if we did, they are a step up from the Dingos that I witnessed in close (yes very close)contact with Aussie males. Notice that I failed to call them men.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kerren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2002 at 7:34am
Kerren View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

BUGGER!