Soo...Trump or Biden 2020

Page  <1 45678 15>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rockz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2020 at 9:56pm
rockz View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fish Addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2020 at 10:05pm
Fish Addict View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by Fishy11 Fishy11 wrote:

8?
More like 5 or 6  of which Trump was leading 5 of when they pulled the pin and decided to take their ball and run....

Yes 8, that would be Alaska, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Arizona.  Arizona has been called a win to the Democrats despite there being potentially some 20% (650K votes) uncounted and Trump being only 134K votes in arrears. 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote OneWayTraffic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2020 at 10:37pm
OneWayTraffic View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by Fishy11 Fishy11 wrote:

8?
More like 5 or 6  of which Trump was leading 5 of when they pulled the pin and decided to take their ball and run. Was pretty obvious they were going to try something like this, and the stupid msm act as though they are the ones who declare who is presidentLOL
The same people who for hours and hours wouldn't put Texas up as red lol

On another note was interesting to watch the odds go from $2.60 for Trump and $1.20ish for Biden then switch after Trump got Florida to over $4 for Biden at one point. Obviously settled a bit now $2.60 Biden and $1.50 for Trump as the favourite.

The States certify the vote once counting is complete and not before. Media networks may or may not make a call, but it is just that. The vote counting will be mostly finished by tomorrow. It is not yet certain that Trump won. If the counted votes were a random sample then yes, I'd agree (and god help them). The uncounted votes are not randomly distributed however. Democrats were twice as likely to vote early in general. In many States these early votes (and large cities!) are the last to be counted. This is why Virginia was predicted Biden long before it was reflected in the actual number of votes counted. 

In short you don't just get to declare victory at a time that suits. There is still significant uncertainty. It is quite likely that the remaining votes --and they are just as valid as the votes counted already!-- will skew strongly Democratic. Will it be enough? I have my doubts, but it would not be the strangest thing to happen this year. Not by far. 

If Trump wins there is a silver lining. He is keeping rates low, deficits high, and goosing the stock markets. The musics going to stop soon, and he'll be holding the party punch. 

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fishy11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2020 at 10:40pm
Fishy11 View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Yeah i think Arizona or Nevada(Dem) and Alaska(Rep) are pretty clear looking at the numbers hence why i personally wouldn't be counting on either regardless of which way one tends to side. Would have to be a massive change in the opposite direction. Hence why i said 5 or 6 which are the ones which will probably decide it.

Anyone believing the msm narrative and doubting the bookies is likely to be in for a rude awakening is all i'm saying.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote OneWayTraffic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2020 at 10:54pm
OneWayTraffic View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

And just as I wrote that, Biden takes the lead in Wisconsin. 

The bookies had Trump as a 10-1 outsider not long ago. I find the Statistics aspect of it incredible. Object lesson in the difficulty of sampling. 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2020 at 5:52am
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

People forget Trump trashed Clinton and only Wisconsin and Arizona flipping is not enough for Biden.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote bazza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2020 at 11:24am
bazza View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium
OBE - Over Bloody Eighty

No one has yet mentioned probably the most serious ramification likely to evolve as history has proven it does when the truism applies ie

"The first casualty in times of conflict is the truth"

What sort of message is currently being installed in the minds of individuals & in particular the generations to come ?????????

Surely the lesson being taught is that you can get away with anything no matter how blatant so long as you can lie convincingly about it & the more often you do so, then the easier it becomes. 

How many dictators throughout history have successfully used such a strategy ... one in particular who boasted ... "If you tell a lie then make sure it is a BIG one that will be believed whereas a small one will be questioned.

When you cry, feel pain or sadness, no one notices your sorrow .... BUT
fart just ONE time !!!!!!!!!!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fish-feeder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2020 at 11:53am
fish-feeder View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Hundreds of thousands of votes being "found"...all for biden...not suspicious at all lol. It's going to get messy over there from what friends are telling me.
dont get my personality mixed up with my attitude,my personality is me,my attitude depends on you.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Sanchez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2020 at 1:16pm
Sanchez View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Originally posted by fish-feeder fish-feeder wrote:

Hundreds of thousands of votes being "found"...all for biden...not suspicious at all lol. It's going to get messy over there from what friends are telling me.

Pffffff. They are being 'found' in official voting envelopes and counted. This is the way it works. Trucks are not backing into these centers and dumping rigged ballots. I'm not a Biden fan. Democrats had four years to talk that loser out of running and failed. But I'm not wringing my hands and repeating garbage about 'found' ballots because Trump just said it. Same thing with saying commercial boats are fishing where they shouldn't. Get some proof or it will mean nothing at all. Trump will take this to court, the Judges are leaning heavily conservative so he's already got an advantage. But he'll still need to provide proof. And my money is firmly on that he doesn't have it and wont be able to find any. He's losing plain and simple. 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote whippersnappyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2020 at 1:34pm
whippersnappyr View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by Sanchez Sanchez wrote:

Pffffff. They are being 'found' in official voting envelopes and counted. This is the way it works. Trucks are not backing into these centers and dumping rigged ballots. I'm not a Biden fan. Democrats had four years to talk that loser out of running and failed. But I'm not wringing my hands and repeating garbage about 'found' ballots because Trump just said it. Same thing with saying commercial boats are fishing where they shouldn't. Get some proof or it will mean nothing at all. Trump will take this to court, the Judges are leaning heavily conservative so he's already got an advantage. But he'll still need to provide proof. And my money is firmly on that he doesn't have it and wont be able to find any. He's losing plain and simple. 

Don't waste your time rising to the bait
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fishy11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2020 at 3:02pm
Fishy11 View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Regardless of what ends up happening or which way you side politically i have an honest question for those who wish to see Trump out of office.
-How would the U.S be better under Biden/Harris as opposed to another 4 years of Trump? foreign policy, economy, tax etc ?
Genuine question, cheers in advance.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fish-feeder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2020 at 3:08pm
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by whippersnappyr whippersnappyr wrote:

I'm not baiting anyone man,all the votes were for biden....100%....a little odd I thought. Can you ever comment without being a bell end?
dont get my personality mixed up with my attitude,my personality is me,my attitude depends on you.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote whippersnappyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2020 at 3:22pm
whippersnappyr View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by whippersnappyr whippersnappyr wrote:

I'm not baiting anyone man,all the votes were for biden....100%....a little odd I thought. Can you ever comment without being a bell end?
You continue to spread false information on this forum. I will continue to call you on it. You're welcome.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote fish-feeder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2020 at 3:49pm
Titanium
Titanium

100% of the ballots were for biden....prove me wrong. I'm waiting....
Post Options Post Options   Likes (3) Likes(3)   Quote cirrus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2020 at 3:50pm
cirrus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Basically in Wisconsin they dumped 138 K votes at 4 am that broke almost 100% Biden. That is mathematically impossible . Of course that dosent look suspicious at all. Yet its right there in your face.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (2) Likes(2)   Quote kitno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2020 at 4:07pm
kitno View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Top 10 finish
2024 Grunter Hunter.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (2) Likes(2)   Quote Fishy11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2020 at 4:15pm
Fishy11 View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

A tad interestingWink
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fish-feeder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2020 at 4:40pm
Titanium
Titanium

I'm still waiting whippersnapper.....there it is!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (2) Likes(2)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2020 at 4:42pm
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Its total BS.

The whole thing is toxic over there.

If Trump does indeed go will the loopy left march the streets if a Dem does not win the next one? Will it just be a trend now that goes on and on?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Sanchez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2020 at 4:56pm
Sanchez View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

I'm still waiting whippersnapper.....there it is!

do you normally make your mind up by looking at a post with a screen capture of a graph on it ? If this is based on real data I'm interested. But i want to know more before i look like an idiot and immediately agree with a dodgy looking graph i just saw on a fishing forum on the internet. Can i have the direct link please Fishy11 ? 
Page  <1 45678 15>