Seaforce 430 vs Fi Glass Fireball

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote TwiceThrice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Seaforce 430 vs Fi Glass Fireball
    Posted: 26 Nov 2021 at 10:17am
TwiceThrice View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hey all,

After a bit of advice.  I'm in the market for a smallish boat and have boiled it down to a choice between a Seaforce 430 or a Fi Glass Fireball.  Looking to go new to buy once and hang onto this for the forseeable.

Going fibreglass as it suits the all round needs at the moment.  Got a young family, kid under 4 & Wife.  So looking for something slightly more comfortable than an ally dinghy.  Used solo to fish, with more family trips, based around a short fish time and general cruising around.  However long the kid will let us fish!

Another factor is space, only have a garage to store a smaller boat in. Garage measures 5.7m long - both of these boats will fit snugly in that space (with a folding drawbar installed).

Anyone own one of these and can recommend?

Cheers
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kandrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2021 at 9:07pm
Kandrew View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Seaforce 430 is a good little boat, that’s my choice.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote spin king Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2021 at 7:59am
spin king View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

smartwave 420 if your in auckland I'll happily take you out for a test.
I've got a 6 year old and a 2 yr old and they love being out on it.
I also solo fish about once a week after work. tool it to anchorite2 weeks ago
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote FlyingYoung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2021 at 9:19pm
FlyingYoung View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

I will go with the Seaforce because of their Fibreglass pontoon design.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote spin king Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2021 at 7:35am
spin king View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by FlyingYoung FlyingYoung wrote:

I will go with the Seaforce because of their Fibreglass pontoon design.

did you get to sea trial them? I had a look at both and have seen the sea forces out on the water a few times