scorpion seamaster 610

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jacko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: scorpion seamaster 610
    Posted: 18 Jun 2003 at 6:36pm
Jacko View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

hi all .    can anyone give me info on scorpion 610     looked at one today and was quiet taken with it .   maybe it was the price . having atest  next week  should be interesting      thanks chris ...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bounty Hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2003 at 9:38pm
Bounty Hunter View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

chris

ive just refreshed an old thread regarding scorpion craft in the briney bar - may be of some relevance to you

marcus

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Naki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2003 at 7:25am
Naki View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Hi Chris,

I looked at the Scorpion 610 HT a while ago, not very impressed. The workmanship was shocking. They are a very basic boat built to a price. A friend of mine bought a smaller Scorpion, took it back and swapped it for a Fryan.

I surppose you get what you pay for.

Cheers

President of the "Pontoon Owners Club".
I started off with nothing and now I still have most of it left!!!