Roll Up Lure bags

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Master Jig Builder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Roll Up Lure bags
    Posted: 25 Oct 2002 at 10:03am
Master Jig Builder View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Just wanted to let anglers here know that we have just released a new 10 pocket lure bag on to the market. At the moment it also comes with a serious discount. If you have any Q's then give me a yell.

Bag features & pocket diagram
Burnin Thumbs!

Steve Badman
Master Jig Builder - Oz
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2002 at 10:41am
JW View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Is she a hot demon feature that comes with the bag?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Master Jig Builder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2002 at 1:59pm
Bronze
Bronze

That is a Q I get asked fairly often JW and the answer is no (sad news to many I am sure).

This attractive young woman is Bill Larkin's daughter who is still at school. You may have seen a post or two from Bill (First_Watch) here on the board as he is coming over for our Jan Kingie trip.
Burnin Thumbs!

Steve Badman
Master Jig Builder - Oz
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2002 at 2:16pm
JW View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Better wind my neck in then if he's coming over and she's still at school!! mind you odds are I'll be 12,000 miles away by then
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Master Jig Builder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2002 at 8:45pm
Bronze
Bronze

No worries JW, although I don't think it is a problem either way. Bill is not a violent man, so I am told.
Burnin Thumbs!

Steve Badman
Master Jig Builder - Oz
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote First_watch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2002 at 12:17pm
First_watch View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

No worries JW,

I appreciate the compliment. I posted a review of this bag along with some more pics on the US Allcoast site. I was surprised at the 'heavy duty' feel of this bag and it's construction. It's definitely worth the money. Some of the other lure bags I've owned in the past were much thinner and the risk of hooks penetrating or simply wearing out is much higher.

I compared to what I would consider another comparable bag in terms of quality and my view is the Demon bag is the better value and more 'user' friendly with the roll up nature.

Steve's correct, the gal in two of the pics is my daughter (17), who I dragged into my 'spur of the moment' photo shoot in my garage. I'm bringing both my daughters as well as my wife to NZ in January, which should be a blast.

If you want to check out the bag, the pics are much better on the following link.

http://www.sport-fish-info.com/dcforum/dcpages/tackle/10178.html

Of course, I know you'll just be checking out the bag..... right?

LOL,

Take care, Bill