Red Hot and NZ Bound!!

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Master Jig Builder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Red Hot and NZ Bound!!
    Posted: 17 Sep 2002 at 5:42pm
Master Jig Builder View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Yep, they sure are and if these two lures don't out gun anything (of a similar size) during the fishing on the 11th Kerren , then we are going to give you your money back.

What lures am I talking about? Two that are on their way to NZ and Kerren's tackle box.

The first is a 3 oz Hot Smoker Feather lure and is 6" long. Built into the rear is a stainless cross lock snap for fast hook changes.

The other is a 3 oz Baby Squid Lure which has a tight - and slightly erratic - action, plus some hot rooster tail spray as it hits the surface. They also come in tandem rigs as well so they work like a surface teaser.

Both can be trolled up to 8 knots, and both should be in the spread at the same time, preferably. If not possible then run either off the short corner and flat line them.

Get ready Kerren cos the sparks are going to fly.
Burnin Thumbs!

Steve Badman
Master Jig Builder - Oz
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kerren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2002 at 7:11am
Kerren View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Thanks Steve!...I await in excited anticipation!.. ...you might wanna post the URLs for the jigs/lures you speak of mate...Although in saying that I really wanna keep these secret weapons all to myself!!... ...I know that Baby Squid immatation is going to put a dent in the Westcoast tuna stocks!..

I am Kermit, Leader of Muppets Nov 05
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Master Jig Builder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2002 at 9:32am
Master Jig Builder View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Yep, can do.

Hot Smoker Feather......

Baby Squid Lure

Let me know if you have any Q's.

Burnin Thumbs!

Steve Badman
Master Jig Builder - Oz